April 16, 2012

My Sweet Love


A few days ago something magical happened to me.
I mean, I always knew he was there, but I never really saw him in that light before...I never realized how badly I need him, because frankly, we hardly see each other, and it wasn't until last Tuesday, at Bikaner when I just opened up myself to the one possibility of acknowledging that something this miraculous was even possible...

Friends, Indians, countrymen - lend me your eyes.

Today, I wish to confess the many reasons, that I Truly, Madly, Deeply love Kachori...



1.          Do you have any idea how amazing he looks? I mean, come on! Just looking at him makes my mouth water...

2.        He is very very sweet.

3.        No matter how sweet he is, he always has the right amount of spice in him to keep me wanting for more...

4.        No matter how hard and inaccessible he might be on the outside, his heart is soft and laden with a locked away wealth of unimaginable bliss.

5.        No matter how full or overflowing I am, there is always just enough room for more of him.

6.        No matter how defeated I feel, no matter how hopeless my life becomes, I always know, that he'll be there to comfort me, filling my gray life with colors I thought I'd never see.

7.        He's delicious ;)

8.        Everybody can see exactly how much he is spoiling me, when they see how plump I am getting...

9.         Sometimes, I feel as if he was born just for me. (In spite of the fact that he has been on this planet way longer than I have been, but come on - love has no boundaries!)

10.       The only way I can put my desires to rest, is to make him a part of me. Every last bit of him.

11.        I cannot imagine a life without him. If I try to, it just seems too absurd and incomplete to make sense..

12.       When I sit down with him, I realize that there is nothing else in this whole wide world that can evoke a hunger, a want, a need, as sincere as that I feel for him.

13.       No matter where I go and what I do, the things I see and experience, at the end of the day, I know that nothing, and I mean nothing will ever match up to his wholesome goodness and unconditional companionship.




I love you, my sweet sweet Kachori :)


And as long as I remain a human being, in need for food, air and water, I will need you. That's not a promise. It's a fact.

=) 

(No, I haven't 'finally lost it'. You should know that this is a piece of literary art incorporating Double Entendre, and all comments are welcome).

14 comments:

  1. I hate you for this, Why did you have to post this on a Monday morning? Now, my entire week will be spent dreaming about Kachoris and snacks.

    Is he available in a feminine avatar as well? If not I wouldn't mind turning 'Gay' for him :D

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy and indeed mouth watering Kachori's in your photo here, what more in real??:) Thanks for sharing ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, and I typically thought you were gonna speak of the soul mate you met! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did you do this? :( Now Im hungry. Very very hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh! . u almost got me there. i really thought u are referring to a guy. hehehe
    KACHORI??.. looks tasty!. in what place can we find that type of food??..

    SweeEEEeets!! yum ! yum!.. i so love desserts. ;-). crave for more ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You keep trying these new types of things.
    Wow. This post was one of a kind.
    Kachori? Hahaha, maybe I should write one confessing my love for certain things :P
    Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I skip the picture and the name, i would have misread it to be about your soulmate :D
    This is tempting and now I am hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. will this love last a life time?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @AS- Hahaha! Sweet dreams ;) .. Feminine avatar..well that's your wish truly! Or turn gay, but I won't share mine :D

    @Sagittarian- You're most welcome :D

    @I do, I do- That's the catch :P

    @PhilO- go have a kachori ;)

    @Sonshu- Oh you should and I will read :D

    @CD- Well that was the whole point :)

    @Deeps- It totally will :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just three words dear.... YOU are crazy..... And i too like kachori

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like having pani puri now :D I did have a Kachori after reading your post :P

    ReplyDelete