April 30, 2012


Life sometimes brings you to a dead end.

Either you re-trace and go back to the place you started from or make a new path for yourself. Often, we choose to go back. Why? Maybe, because the road seems clearer. Maybe we think we can make a better choice. Very rarely, do we choose to take a new path. Why? Well fear, insecurity and many other feelings pop up.

I feel like that same person who wishes to go back, but knows it’s pointless.But the fear of treading on the same path has consequences I don’t want to think of.
I have taken a path now, not knowing where it leads. But I’m walking. Walking in the hope of a better tomorrow. Am I sure this is the right path! Well I don’t know. 
I never was and never will be.

That feeling sets back. The feeling of being all alone.
The feeling of not having anyone to confide in.
The feeling of wanting to push everyone away from myself.
The feeling of wanting to pull them back too.

You see my thoughts are wavering. A conflicting situation.
I feel trapped. I feel sick!

But I will go on. On, till my feet carry me.
Till the time my body supports my weight.
I can’t give up. Not after I’ve come this long.
Not after the million sacrifices. Not now.

NO!

10 comments:

  1. You sure can't give up and you shouldn't, to be honest!
    But you should take some time off, not literally but like thinking out of the box you seem to be stuck in! There's a lot more to life. And I hope you find it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this real or just a write-up. I don't like my Challo are depressy -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminded me of The Road not taken[By Robert Frost] :) Good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece of writing....Liked it.....Even am in the same situation....Yes, we can't go back.....Even though if you've chosen another path...there might be difficulties in that path too!...We'll never know....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sometimes think that dead end is just an illusion . you just feel that its the dead end but it is not. and whatever may be the consequences we tend to learn from it.

    akarhadkar27@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could totally feel the confusion and contradiction.The feeling of shutting down and opening up totally.
    Sometimes we cannot help the situation we are trapped in and as they say become slaves to our situations.
    This will also pass and happy times will come soon :)
    Nicely written.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very gloomy. It's a hunch that this was a momentary feeling that you took full advantage of, by writing about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. we can't go back to where we once was..but we can have something to be done on our present life for our future..hold on *hugs* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @I do, I do- I think I'm tired of even taking time out.. Thank you :)

    @PeeVee- Bad phase da! But I'll get over it!

    @Ruhani- :)

    @Valli- Maybe we won't know. And I wish we don't too!

    @Elizer- Wow! That made sense. And I think you're right :)

    @MSM- I believe in you. I really do. Hope you're right this time. Thank you :)

    @Alcina- Thanks :)

    @Abhi- I do that all the time. I'm not sure if it's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete