October 19, 2012

Keeping In Touch With My Soul


I struggled to remember
To keep count of how many counts had passed
To keep time with the beat as it raced ahead of me

I struggled to keep in mind
Keep in mind all the details
The little details that kept slipping off this slippery slippery mind 

I struggled because my body wouldn't listen to me
Wouldn't respond to my commands
Feeble stimuli that became feebler still as they reached the tips of my fingers 

My mind behaved like a broken tectonic plate 
Some unknown force forcing apart its pieces
Sending them floating gently away out of sight

I watched on, staring helplessly at myself
My eyes following my consciousness
As it dissolved and re-emerged only to dissolve again in the endless abyss of nothing

And as long as I stared at this nothingness
At the sea of stillness and the slowly emerging calm
This expanse began to surround me
To engulf me and pull me further in
Further into this clear calm of nothing

On and on until there was no milestone left
Deeper and deeper until there was no measure of depth
No map and no path to go on

I realized that I had arrived at me
At a place where nothing would split up and dissolve
Where everything was contained and every power was mine

Here there were no dilemmas
No forks in the road, no emotional turmoils
I floated in a thoughtless calm, in a delicate clarity of self

My energies centralized
My energies quantified
Each vibration adjusting its frequency to a multiple of my core  

Then my body moved to the tune of a new found rhythm
A fearless rhythm of expression
So that I may communicate

So that I may keep in touch with my soul.

9 comments:

  1. I know you . But when U write U are that someone i knw completely and is not you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this lead to the end of confused soul and leads to a resurrected soul?

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been staring into nothingless quite a lot nowadays :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving ur blog.. m following u ,, follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete