May 17, 2014

They Can't See Me!

Source: deviantart- Lianne Issa

I hide my cries beneath the chatter
I mix my anger with a loud laughter
In the broad day light, I carry my void
Behind the bushes, my sorrow resides
My hatred grows with the twinkle in my eyes
My soul disappears as I smile.
The pieces of me, scattered all around
I dig them at places where they cannot be found
The hope, the trust, all painted black,
I dump them in nowhere so they cannot again attack
Cursed, bruised, but they can't see me.
Masked, cloaked, so they can't see me.

17 comments:

  1. So much pain....every word screaming!!
    I hope this is only fiction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sometimes the screams are for real.
      Although, this one's fiction :)

      Delete
  2. Up, girl!! We need words and feelings like hope and happiness and love and awesomesauceness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U sound so depressing....take it as a part of life and move on because at times this is the only thing one can do :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very intense and depressing post.....all I can say is it really bought tears in my eyes..
    I hope all is ok and hope its just a fiction!
    "Millions of cries in few lines"
    one of the best posts so far .Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, I'm extremely sorry. To bring you tears, was not the intention.
      Everything's fine and this is just fiction :)
      Thanks for liking it!

      Delete
  5. that was so deep and intense. it was stirring but one has to move on..

    I hope the emotions depicted in this poem are not real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't know why but i am remembering Kaagaz ke Phool and Yeh Duniya Agar Mil Bhi Jayay Toh Kya Hai. Don't know what words of mine will soothe you but yes cloak ur pain if u must but in no way should u adorn what u condone the most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kind words are more than enough to soothe anybody.
      Thank you :)

      Delete
  7. First of all, thanks for following. But tread with caution.
    Secondly, I tried to follow, but I couldn't find that followers option.

    Believe me when I say, you just spoke my mind. For a long time, I have been trying to let it out, but it just wasn't that easy. I understand that those are really powerful, deep and depressing but that's how life works. Without such things it is really impossible to learn and move forward. I hope it was just a phase and that everything turns out just fine. It is about the experience and how we are able to walk past it battling and eventually defeating it, is all that matters. I hope to see an equally happy post soon, may be today?
    Take Care. :)

    P.S. Okay, I guess the comment was just too long. Sorry, I just got drifted away. Remember I said something about caution (refer 1st line) : this was it. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, there's no reason to thank. :P
      Liked your blog, followed it :)
      Secondly, there was no followers option. But now I think you can see it.

      Thankfully, it was a phase. I've often said, when agony or pain hits, the writer in you always finds the words. Yet, no amount of words does justice to pain or happiness. Oh wait, I'm going off again.

      Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
    2. Oh there definitely is.
      Because when someone follows or says that they like my blog/or anyone's blog it is an appreciation in itself, though a little implicitly. But still. So, thank you. :)

      Yeah, you blog is no more dynamic.

      You didn't even start to go off. :P
      Wait, I will have to teach you how going off looks/feels like. :D

      Anytime. :)

      Delete
  8. One of the best poems I have read in a while :)
    Beautifully expressed. You go girl!

    http://purplefantassyy.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete