"I'm not too big on the omnipotence
thing. I mean, he isn't even trying. I'm thinking, God is more like a badly-run
office that keeps losing files and stuff, the secretary retired and no one
knows where anything is, and the printer jams every other day, and the roof is
leaky, and the coffee is bad, and someone stole the last donut. I'm sorry; did
you have a prayer to be answered? We can't find our stamp pad. How about you
return next week? The worst part is that like all bad offices, he refuses to
admit it and hangs on as a vestigial organ in this vast organic mess called
bureaucracy. I mean, God's probably the guy who shows up at those
anti-technology rallies with a red banner and hangs around for the cheap
moonshine."
"You're saying God is an office
clerk?"
"Well, office clerks think they are
gods, what's wrong with a bit of balance?"
hahahahaah wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow....woman..start on your book now!!!!
ReplyDeleteHahaah thankoo ;)
DeleteBook...ahem - after you :D
ya actually i too think red u should write a book ,,,!!!
DeleteHa ha ha, that was AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteThanks Keirthana :)
Deletei love that :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Amogha :)
Deletehaha ha ha ha loved the read , it forced me to click on the read more link from my blogger dashboard ,,,,,,,
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked it! :)
DeleteSuper awesome post.
ReplyDelete:)