I don't
think I will chase you anymore
Because last
night I found you on the street
And soon you
were rushing down my veins
You know how
hard it was to get you there?
This highway
is running out of exits you can take
But anyway,
I found you a way
You were
good. You were real good.
But you
wouldn't let me sleep.
But that's
okay. I don't want to, when you're inside.
Why'd you
have to leave? But that's okay too.
I can always
get you back.
They are
selling you down the street.
Saali
khushi.
Goddamn
opiates
Your words have the power to touch souls. Reading this was like watching a sunset on a beach. Breathtakingly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAww thanks love :)
DeleteSuch a powerful form of showing what's what. You rock!
ReplyDeleteYou double rock babe <3
Deleteitzz beautiful!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Anjali :)
DeleteNow who could have thought of that form of happiness.
ReplyDeleteSAALI KHUSHI.
I know, Saali Khushi!
DeleteThis is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
DeleteVery subtle... Yet very lucid.
ReplyDeletesaali khushi is abstruse like that.
You bet it is..:)
Deletekya likha hai yeh mujhe kuch nahi samjha ..!!??
ReplyDeletePerception of happiness.!
Deletethe irony of happiness...great thought!!
ReplyDeleteDeep emotion.... nice post!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteOUCH!!
ReplyDeleteYep, it hurts! :)
DeleteIt actually touched my ♥
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Delete