July 21, 2011

Happy Days Are Here Again!

Okay so the past few weeks haven't really been too great... Been through some shit.... Got my trust broken... too many lame rumors... misunderstandings...taken for granted feeling....a long friendship came to an end.. blah blah!

But guess what... After having cried, for what seemed like a zillion years to me, (which I think was lame, now) I'm back on my toes!
I feel good! REALLY... Maybe everything that happens, IS for the better...
There sure is a light at the end of the tunnel and I've realised who my true friends are.
No regrets, no more confusions and no more of the *sob-sob* game... It's over.

By the way, mi amor is back in town from Leh-Ladakh and hasn't stopped bragging about his 5500 mtr climb :P ... haha I secretly am in awe and totally find it AWESOME... But don't what that going to his head ;)... Still have to see the photo's though... So sooo sooo happpppyyyy :D ... 

Having too much fun with my dost log.... Looks like the final year of college is giving me too many memories :)
So happy that they've stuck by me in my bad times... Love you all! :) ♥
Tests coming up next week...tensed, yes! but more than anything I can't wait for the freshers party next Saturday....Oooohh I know I aint a fresher, but ts a PAARRRTTTYYY nonetheless! Wooohoo :D

Anyways before I leave, gotta say this- 

"Look around and a find a reason to be thankful because there are many, just not enough time to enjoy them all!"

Oh and here's a song that I heard on CokeStudio ... It's brilliant! Love the music, the lyrics and well hey singer's *cute* too *wink wink* :D ... Such soothing stuff, lyrics pretty much remind me of what I used to feel a while ago... Anyway, the show is great with some really awesome talent...Temme what you think about the song, okay??..




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment