What's happening to the world? Time and again, terror strikes...people lose their lives and the dirty murderers get away with the crap...What is the govt. doing?
Last night three serial blasts took place in Mumbai- Dadar, Zaveri Bazar & Opera House.
Somehow it doesn't really amaze me... These are the most crowded places and a bomb there would be mean, there is no stopping them ... A big slap on the faces of the cops, the govt & the people... A few hours had passed till the security from TAJ was release and KABOOM!
Right! Mumbai can never sleep. If it does, we see the result...
18 people lost their lives and many (around 131) injured...The news is all over and yet there's no progress.
Rumored that it was a celebration for Ajmal Kasab's birthday, makes me so mad! :X
That son of a b***h seems to be the only safe one here...
Govt. shells out money to keep him safe, but what about the innocent citizens...
These people- the terrorists, I wonder what made them turn out to be like this?
Don't they have a heart? What have these innocent people done, to deserve such a fate?
These gruesome murderers, I hope they rot in hell!
R.I.P. to those who lost their lives and I hope the ones in hospital recover soon.
Maybe their physical wounds would heal, but would their hearts ever?
:(
1. Attack.
ReplyDelete2. News Coverage.
3. Debate.
4. Blame Game.
5. False Promises
6. Candle March.
7. Forgotten.
8. Back to 1.
Umm.. I feel so sorry. We face such attacks every single day here, on the other side of the border.
ReplyDeleteBTW,thanks for you comment on my Blog=D
Following your Blog now=D
@the lover- Back to square one...It's sick! :(
ReplyDelete@Hamza- Oohh thank you! Btw love your posts :)