July 4, 2011

MTv and other other things!

The last few days I'd been so caught up in college. 
First, MTv came to our college campus to shoot episodes for College Beat.
VJ Gaelyn was the host & OMG she's such a sweetheart. There's no attitude, no unnecessary airs...She gracefully posed for pictures and was super-friendly...
There were amazing games and tasks, all in all fun-time :D
Oh btw I also featured on the episode, in the discussion bit and won a tic-tac :D

Aah sometimes, I think I have what it takes to be a VJ...ummm I can talk, laugh, act, jump around places, smile and pose for photos..
(I'm so talented, no?) ;) Isn't that enough? :P ... 

Apart from this, we had our fresher’s coming in today.
Gosh now I feel like there should be a boy's quota :P ...
In a class of 50, there are just 4 boys, (FOUR! ugh how shitty is that) :O 
I mean c'mon there's no ratio also ... Shyaaa boys, that's really sad!

Well orientation went well, me & my partner R were super cool..
Had alumni coming in, so much fun!
Can't wait for fresher’s now :D

Toodles!

:)

2 comments: