I don't know why I'm doing this. I am not an emo nor do I want to be one.
But somehow I see myself picking up pieces from the past and trying to fit them in the present frame. Well it's not helping...there are damaged edges and my fingers are bruised, but I don't stop.
I think I've fallen asleep in the past and there's no waking up. The poisonous vine has entangled me there, and stops me from moving an inch. Yet again, I feel a certain pleasure in this pain and it fills my heart with hope. A hope that he will rescue me, that finally he will see.
The present tries hard but is incapable of pulling me back and holding on.
Nothing is different, no one is different; just the pain...it gets worse!
I'm comfortably numb.
Life seems to become a mirror where present is a reflection of past.
:|
Your past has made your present possible. How are you supposed to let go then? I tried and realized it doesn't work. Embrace the past.
ReplyDelete*same pinch*
ReplyDelete@The Lover- If I embrace the past, it's as good as falling in love with the pain all over again :( .. But then again, you are right.. It's my past that has made my present possible..
ReplyDelete@Ananya- No pinches.. *hugs* :)