Alright so it's time to jot down 9 loves, eh??
This is unfair.
I love so many things but now I have to prioritize & choose!
Umm here goes:
1. DANCE- If there's one thing that I love the most, it is dance. I've learnt Bharat Natyam for 8.5 years but couldn't give my 'arangettam' because of board exams. Apart from that I make it a point to take part in all dance events. I feel I can express myself the best through dance. :D
2. READING- As a kid, I'd read Nancy Drew, Sweet Valley, blah blah :P and from then on, I developed the habit of reading. I don't read those books anymore (isn't that obvious?:P), but reading still remains my love and Dan Brown, my favorite author.
3. MOM- I love Mom. Every child does, but I respect, love and understand her. She's the sole reason for my existence. I know that without her, I'd have no 'wajood'.. Sounds filmy, right? But I know I can't imagine a life without her. She's pure AWESOME!
4. FEW FRIENDS- I won't name them, but they know who they are. In life, we make many friends, but very few still maintain the friendship. To all those who stayed, I love you'll. Thank you for being a part of my life. :)
5. SHOPPING- :D...It's true. Shopping makes me 'happy'. If you've seen the movie 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic' you'll understand what I mean! :P ... Okay so I'm not obsessed with shopping, but I still love increasing my wardrobe size with clothes, accessories and shoes. ;)
6. CAR- I'm addicted to it. Serious! I'm VERY possessive about my car. Earlier we owned a Matiz, but it was high time we switched, so we now have a Wagon-R. I'm absolutely in love with it. *Touchwood* :)
7. SCHOOL- I LOVE. I won't talk much about it, because I tend to get nostalgic. I just miss school, friends, everything about that place.
8. MOVIES- I'm a movie-buff. Not the 'first day-first show' kinds, but it is a stress buster. Love romance, comedy & horror. Anyone up for a movie? :P
9. HOME SWEET HOME- I love where I live. No matter where I go, what I do, the feeling of being home cannot be compared. :)
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment