June 9, 2011

Day 6: Khana Khazana (Food) :D

Ooh I don't have to think now. I'm a big time foodie, though a little fussy :P . 
My friends will totally testify this. Good food has always been a weakness, isliye I can never diet. 'Marna hai toh khaake maro' people. ;)

I love ghar ka khana, oh and you guys must have my mom's khana. Trust me you'll come back for more. :)


So here's the list:

1. PAV BHAJI- *yummy lip-smacking stuff* .. Need I say more? :P

2. CHICKEN - Umm no offense to the veggies, but chicken is an all-time favorite dish. Lollypop/Butter Chicken/Kadhai/Rice- be it any form. Oh and I absolutely LOVE KFC's chicken. :D

3. PANI PURI- *medium banana bhaiya, kanjusi mat karo*  :P ... Sukha puri jaldi do :D .. I loved pani-puri, actually still do, but after having heard about a recent incident,(yuckkkkk!) God I don't think I'll have it again! :(

4. SADA DOSA- I love the dish with white coconut chutney. Simple, tasty and totally healthy!

5. Cafe Coffee Day's DEVILS OWN drink- I've always loved CCD. The prices are a bit on the high side but this drink is amazing! You have to try it, if you haven't already. Okies?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment