Dear Blog,
Umm okay, that's exaggeration! I did miss the internet, but I really couldn't help it. My computer was down, and the guy just fixed it today. Well not much has happened, with the exception of college re-opening. With this, its been difficult to handle both college and classes. I get totally stressed out & feel like there's no time for myself. College hasn't been as happening as I expected. But then again I should have known, not all expectations come true. I got to see the real side of my friends. Loaded with projects blah blah.
Yeah the good part is I got quality time to spend with A.M. and that really helped! It's always nice, when he's by my side. I won't get into the intricate details. *personal* ;) ... Oh and I saw X-MEN:First Class. I so didn't want to but A.M. forced me into it, but I can totally say I LOVED IT. Haven't seen such a good movie in a long time. I can't wait for the next part! It may seem like a guy's movie, but its freaking awesome.
Okay coming back to listing 3 movies:
1. TITANIC- If there is a man like Jack Dawson, I would do anything to be with him. The perfect love story, which always brings tears to my eyes.
2. KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI- I love the friendship which blossoms into love between Rahul & Anjali. Their chemistry and just everything about the movie.
3. A WALK TO REMEMBER- Speechless! I don't what it is about the movie, but it is just beautiful. :D
:)

Just an observation. All three listings are really close *romantic* flicks with some extra sugar.... :P
ReplyDeleteOoohh *caught red-handed* ... Umm sorry sire but in the accent of Siddhartha Mallya I'm a romanteeeeec :P .. lol ... I sorta do fancy them :D
ReplyDelete