A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
~Lao Tzu
I love traveling, who doesn't? I feel traveling is a way to learn about different places and their cultures. You get to see so many different things. I don't travel much, actually its very rare. But whenever I do, I love the whole experience and I tend to click a lot of pictures.
When asked to list down six different places, it can get really hard for me, because neither have I gone too many places and nor do I know about any. But I'll still try & jot them down.
1. MUMBAI- The City Of Dreams or also known as The City That Never Sleeps tops the list. I've lived 20 years of my life here and there's no other place I can call home. It is said Home is where the heart is- so Mumbai is always going to be my favorite place.
2. GOA- It makes for a perfect holiday destination. I love this place for its naturally beautiful scenery, beaches, temples and churches.
3. PARIS- I've seen this place only in photo's and I must say I've always wanted to go there. Its one of the most beautiful places in the world and is famous for numerous things. To list a few-Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Versailles, fashion and food. Oh my God, I wish I could visit this place once.
4. CHANDIGARH- I've heard its the cleanest city plus its got real hot boys too *winks* :P .. Haha.. But yeah that apart, I want to see the ganne da kheth, eat sarso da saar and makhi di roti. Punjabi family's are sooo adorable and 'dildaar' that I have to go there.
5. U.S.A- Again, never been there but from what I've seen in almost all the hollywood flicks, I definitely want to go there. Not just any specific place, but the whole of it- Texas, New York, California,Washington, Florida, Alaska everything! I love the lifestyle and I know the weather is the best. If not Mumbai, America it is!
6. KERALA- God's own country (I still don't know why its termed 'Country' :|). My hometown. I love the place. The backwaters of Kerala, the culture, the people, the lungi clad men, the coconut :P. Hahah. Most of my relatives live there and every time during the vacations, we go visit the place. The feeling is amazing.
The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land. ~G.K. Chesterton
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment