Thappad se darr nahi lagta saheb, pyaar se lagta hai! :P
Sonakshi said this in the movie DABBANG. Bhala pyaar se kisi ko darr lagta hai?? (*nods head vigorously*)
So yet again another day is coming to an end & its time to share my fears with you.
I'm usually a brave person (okay STOP laughing) :P .. Umm so to list, here it is:
1. LIZARDS- Umm these creatures freak the hell out of me. I've ranted about my experience with them here
2. LOSING MY LOVED ONES- The people I love often drift away from me, without giving any reasons. As the years passed, it’s been so common. Obviously I lack something, but I still don’t want to lose my loved ones.
3. DEATH- is inevitable. Every person dies, but the very thought stirs me. I really hope I have a peaceful death. *gulps*
4. DARK- I’m scared of the dark. I always feel someone’s watching me as I turn off the light. :P
5. BEING ALONE- Its okay to be by yourself at sometimes, but not always. I fear I won’t have anyone by my side and that I’d always be alone.
6. MAKE IT BIG- I feel I won’t make it big. I’m not saying I want to be Ambani or something. It’s just that I’m so confused about what I want from life, be it career relationships or decisions that I think I’ll never make my mark in this world. I fear of not taking the right career option.
7. HAIR FALL- I don’t want to be bald :(
8. LOSING MY VISION- Period. :|

No comments:
Post a Comment