Men are better drivers than women. Period.
Driving is pretty much a man's domain. No matter how much you disagree, it’s a fact.
Men don’t think and drive. They just drive. They enjoy every bit of it. The male species, be it a father, brother, friend or boy-friend, they drive well. Hasn’t it crossed your mind, maybe just for once- Oh I wish I could drive like him. Well I have. Whenever A.M. is on the driver's seat I feel so relaxed. I just know it’s safe. *Touch wood*. The car runs smooth and the roads seem to co-operate. Aah but when we interchange positions, everything goes haywire. Humph male dominance. :P. Men seem to have a better sense of speed, logic and judgement about the Car. They have all the knowledge required.
The problem with women is they think too much (A.M. said that) and I think that's true as well. No doubt there are some really amazing drivers in the female species, but majority always struggles. Take my case for instance, I can drive, maybe not really good or something, but sometimes I’m just so freaked out. A zillion thoughts keep running through my head.
Oh God did you see him, just zoomed past us. Shyaa, just because a girl is driving people have to overtake right? Can I manage this U-turn? Oh crap such heavy traffic, I’m tensed. Shit, the car won’t start. *Hears a honk* and then Oh god I can’t drive-my car won’t start-why is it stopping? Why can’t he just go past us? Why are people staring? *sweat rolls down from every possible place* :/
Trust me when I say, all this has happened with me. Phew I love driving but then on jam-packed roads I tend to lose confidence. Plus I am not that good with parking and sometimes, taking a reverse-I get confused between left & right. LOL :P .. But A.M. always manages to lift my spirit. He gives me the confidence and he knows exactly what to say or do. I learnt to drive from him and if it all people say I drive well; the entire credit goes to him. He is just so good; you have to see him drive. *Sweet!* :D
Today, I, A.M. and a few friends had met in the evening and while going back he was traveling in his car and me in mine. Now I was trying to start the car, but it just wouldn’t move and then he screamed from his car “Hand break Mahi” … How in the world did he know I’d missed that? Hmm experience!
So yeah guys, you are way better drivers. Accepted and Appreciated!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment