December 13, 2011

Measures To be Taken


"Man is the measure of all things, of those which are that they are, and of those which are not that they are not."
"Man is the measurer of all things"
-Athenian philosopher, Protogoras


Truth is relative to human perception and interpretation.


We cannot measure emotions, feelings, love and happiness like we measure money.
Money is concrete. Solid. There is proof of it, if one needs re-assurance. It can be shown off. 
Man likes to show off his accomplishments.
But when man gets caught up in all of this measuring, he tends to lose value of what is being measured.
It is easier to determine the mathematical basis of musical harmony than it is to truly understand and feel its spirit.

*************************

I did a guest post fir PurpleMist on her blog.. She apparently linked someone else's blog, but I've notified her of the same.. You can read it here- Happiness ..

Tell me what you think.. :)

18 comments:

  1. Truly said, and very beautifully put into words! A really good post! Thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what u said was 100$ true and correct. Awesome post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiness is an inside job.
    Very much true and Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. all you have said are so true confused soul..a good way to start my day..good morning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post was such a fact-filled post. Every word meant so much. How wonderfully penned down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful piece of writing... I read your guest post as well.. I must say your writing is maturing with each post....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some things cannot be bought with money.. Some things which mean a lot more than money!! Off to your guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and refreshing guest post, I must say! Weird how small things can brighten up our day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MAN SURELY LIKES TO SHOW OFF HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS...including his children's degree :D
    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. 'When man gets caught up in all this measuring, he tends to lose value of what is being measured'. How true!
    And shreya, the guest post was truly awesome- It's really nice to read something so optimistic first thing in the morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aahh..!
    btw where were you inne dino se??
    this is awesome and i read the guest post too.!
    darLIng you rock
    *7 khoon maaf song-darling-playing*
    much love
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  12. @All- thank you so much guys.. I'm super glad you liked it!!

    @Su- My net was down and well I didn't have much to say.. so didn't blog.. but I'm back or at least for now :P ..

    @Mahesha- thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yuo've written about something I would never be able to write :)
    Man likes showing off. How true.
    On my way to the guest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your blog! the poetry is so inspiring : )
    xx thank you for following me. I apologize that i have been MIA for nearly 3 weeks but I am back on track and have a new post up - check it out!! : )

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. @PhilO- thanks love :)

    @Miss Cortni- Thank you so much! Heading over to your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful post...indeed happy to read it

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, great post!:) I like what all written here, it gives us an inspiration to think and learn from your words. This is so helpful, .:) It's my first time here and a new follower too, i am happy to tell that I enjoy reading and I feel comfortable here..:) thank you so much for sharing us great post from you..:) Have a blessed day ahead!:)

    ReplyDelete