*Drum
Rolls*
*Ta daaaaaaaaa*
So I've finally reached a milestone .... Oh yes yes, its my 100th post and I'm super happy!!!! :D Also I just hit 101 followers... you see 1 extra follower shagun ke taur par ;) :P .. hahahaha :D
Now since I don't have a real cake to share, you can have a bite from this one.. You see I believe in shaaaarrrrriiiinnnnggg ;) :P
Well I'm actually
amazed at myself for having come all this way, especially when I thought I’d
never have much to blog about…
This
year has been absolutely amazing and I’ve met some amazing people on
blogosphere… Without
you guys, my blogging experience wouldn't have been all this fun…
I thought you'll totally deserved this !! :)
1.
Superrrnickkk- He is
my bestessssssssttttttt (if there is a word like that :P) buddy on
blogosphere.. I don’t remember how I came across his blog, but we connected
really well on twitter.. I can happily say that I can share anything with him
and he understands me really well.. Also his blog is so random.. Sometimes he
is funny, sometimes he’s serious, sometimes he is just HIM and that’s what I
like about em… He always cheers me up and I hope our friendship lasts forever…
2.
Akshat- He blogs
rarely, but whenever he does.. Man I wish I was his girl… The way he spins his stories
is brilliant.. He’s my best friend and I absolutely love him! He’s someone
you can’t miss, because he’s one in a million. A genuine guy and a
die-hard romantic… Gosh dude you’re my angel :)
3.
Akila- My sutli bomb
.. I loveeeee her to the core.. She’s not just an amazing photographer but she
is a brilliant blogger.. Has a taste for music, dance and an all rounder.. She
is a difficult person to comprehend but trust me, once you know her, you’d feel like- shyaaaaaaa I should’ve met her earlier.. An absolute delight to talk to… :)
4.
Viya- My soul sister.. Her blog is her diary where she records her daily activities.. You read
her words and it feels like she’s talking to you… Super cute and super romantic.. She and her VK are really something ha ;) *touchwood*.. I totally adore her… :D
5.
Anu- MY second soul
sister… I loveeee her big time.. a total cute heart and charmer.. She is what I
call ‘beauty with brains’ ... she may
sound silly, but mind you she’s too mature.. Sensitive and lovable… she’s’ my little
darling.. :D
6.
RED- I don’t have
much to say about her.. Everyone knows her and everyone loves her.. Same is
the case with me.. Humor runs in her veins and she can turn any situation round
with her words… When in doubt, her words really inspire me…thanks Red :)
7.
PeeVee- A charming
blogger and my cute friend.. Her words are beautiful… A lovely person and
total fun .. She's chocolate obsessed and creative man .. Gosh I miss you now! Come back you mangiiiii :(
8.
Suvaiba- A cute young
blogger.. Her words are always sugar-coated and she’s an absolute darling.. She
brightens up my day with her comments and is genuinely a caring soul.. I’m so
glad I have found a great friend in her… :)
9.
Sonshu- A fashionista at her best… She’s such
a bubbly girl that I forget everything when I talk to her…She knows about the
latest fashion trends and her DIY things are to look out for…
10.
Crystal- Her words
send me to a trance mode. She writes beautifully and straight from the heart.. So profound and meaningful, that I’m at awe… Not just is she an amazing
blogger, but also a wonderful soul..
You
guys mean the world to me… and I’m so lucky to have found you’ll.. All the
others whose names I haven’t taken..thank you so much for being a part of this
blog.. Without you readers, my blog wouldn’t really have a meaning.. A BIG
THANK YOU TO ALL… You guys are awesome :D
Also
all those who’ve joined my blog now, thank you guys for following. That’s
really sweet! *hugs* :)
I
initially started blogging to let out my feelings… anger… frustration..
happiness…sadness..everything… and as time passed I saw people appreciating, criticizing,
giving their opinion and all this has made me grow as a blogger… I’ve found
answers to some questions, been inspired by people and at the same time, some
have turned my bad days into good ones with their awesome posts.. My 1st award was from Blogadda, when I became the Notable Newbie and gosh I was so excited.. That was the first ever time when I felt that my words make sense :D ...
So
now I know I can’t do without blogging. I log in all the time and refresh my
dashboard and read all the posts.. Mind you, I may not comment at times, but I
definitely read them. The reason I don’t comment at times is because I have
nothing valuable to contribute or my words would be insignificant or probably
out of compulsion. And I don’t want that. So you get the idea right!
Long
story short, I’m just glad I’m blogging.. Many more posts to come and a lot
more years of friendship .. Keep blogging people.
And thank you for all the
love J



OMG!!! Conog girly!!! I'm super happy for you. oh all those sweet words made my day. I can't believe you've just reached 100, and here you write like a pro. AWESOME! May you have many more such milestones!!! Enjoyyyyy. THANKS FOR THE CAKE. And the award btw. :P
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations on reaching the 100th post mark! :D
ReplyDeleteBlogger Buddie Award. That's cute! Going to check out all of the blogs listed. :)
Keep on blogging! :)
Congratulations on your 100th post :)
ReplyDelete*yayayayayyayyayayayayayayay*
ReplyDelete:D:D ahemm... *control pliss* okie.. Hmmm.. Quick pointers...
1. Sooper dai... Congrats on your 100 posts mark...!! I must say it really was 100 good read.. Especially the last guest post.. Phew.. Like always sheer awesomness... My love to the awsome guy :p
2. Wow.. 101... I was the first wish you on your 100 follower mark.. You never acknowledged that..!!!
3. Cute award.. Everybody deserved it..!!! Fantastic words that are btw so so true...!!
4. And 1st name...!!!!!! SAYYYY WAAAAA ??? Peepaals....!! Shout that name out loud...!! Shout at the top of your voice... Shout it from your roof tops.. Shout it from you balcony if you don't find a roof... Don't shout.. Just screammmm...!!! :D:D ahem.. Sorry... Got carried away...!!! :D
thank you thank you thank you thank you so so so much very much...!! :):) and those touchy lines.. *sniff* rula diya na pagli... Chal ab tissue paas kar.. :p
god bless.. And keep blogging..!!
Din dugani aur raat chauguni posts likna and followers paana...!!
P.S. : I officially now declare you ''the BEST'' :)
u are a great blogger and really happy to follow u, wrote somethin based on ur previous post, will post it soon, keep blogging
ReplyDeleteu are a great logger and an honest blogger, glad to follow ur blog and happy that u too found mine interesting. btw i hv written some stuff based on ur previous post, will post it soon. congo for a century, made it b4 sachin...lolz
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 100 posts! Keep blogging :)
ReplyDeleteaye haye this is to sheer awesomeness :)
ReplyDeletei am whistling like real hardcore tapori whistling jo gande road side romeos bajate hai hot totta bandeez ko dekh key wo wali whistle , u get it na? :P ya or explain karoo?
thankssssssssssssssss for the sweet and ultra sweet words :) and congoz for ya 100th post.and may you write more than 10000000000000ooo posts :)
and i wish you get more awards from blogadda. and others and others and others :)
congoz to everyone else also :)
i love ya cutee pie sweety pie
tc
Hahahahaha congrats girl :D
ReplyDelete@Sonshu- eee thanku thanku :D .. you're always sooo nice to me.. a big *hug* to you babe.. Oh and you're welcome for the cake ;)
ReplyDelete@Leah- Awwwiieee thank you so much love.. And might I say I like your blog.. :)
@Serendipity- thank you :)
@Superrrnickkk- OMG look at your excitement :P .. hahaha ..
1. thank you da!! And you won't stop bragging will you, shameless :P .. Hush hush :P
2. Ooopss I didn't notice that. And hello why should I acknowledge that...woh tera duty hai :P
3. I'm fantastic so my awards will be fantastic too :P .. And you're welcome :)
4. People don't shout his name and strain your vocal cords ok.. This guy is insane.. :P ..
And will you stop being so nice to me.. I mean ya it's good but tu thank you bolna bandh kar okay :) .. I won't give you my tissue... you blow your nose too loudly... bad boy :P ..
Oh your declaration is awesome.. yayieee :D
@Adi- Aww that is so sweet...thank you so much dear .. And I would wanna read that post...quickie :)
@TheGirlAtFirstAvenue- Thanks love :)
@Suvaiba- U whistle and I give the thumkas and the jhatkas.. Ahemm ;) .. Oh and those words you totally totally deserve babe... I wish I could write more babe.. Ohh and I love you two three four :D .. hehehe
@Aliza- thank you babe :)
Congratulations :) May the zeros of the 100 keep adding up :)
ReplyDeleteKeep blogging :D
CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood job yaar. 100 followers is something. i so cant wait for my followers to hit that mark.
and i agree wid all d bloggers mentioned there. all're some great writers :)
Woohoo!! Congrats!! and yes yes, I was ur 100th follower :P
ReplyDeleteand u did the sweetest thing by dedicating ur 100th to the people who made it possible :)
Lets get this party started people!
Cheers!
Hey!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the 100th post! And, of course, you're one awesome writer! :) :D
OMG! 100th post and 103 followers?
ReplyDeleteGood Going girl! ;)
EEEEeeeEEee! And I got my second award! :D
Thank You. Thank You so much! :* :*
Me Loves Thee more that you can imagine! :* :*
And, oh! You are an absolutely amazing writer. I love what you write! Totally!
Loads of love. Super tight wala hug! :* :*
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteKeep writing those lovely posts! :)
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
congratulations....;-)
ReplyDeletehello confused soul..wow and you have reached a hundred wondering when will I reach my 100th post hahaha..thank you for leaving a comment on my site..following you back ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations dear!!! You truly and completely deserve all those followers :)!!!
ReplyDeleteAww! great post, baby! super! And 100?!
ReplyDelete*dancing like a maniac* :P :D :D
Congrats! <3
@PhilO- Awwiee thank you love :)
ReplyDelete@Kalpak- Thannnnkkkkk yoooooouuuuuu jeeeee :P .. Don't worry I'm sure you'll cross 100 and 100's and so on.. your blog is one famous space you know :D ..
@Express- You were my 100th follower?!? OMG hugssssss you tight ... thank u thank u :D .. Yaaa let's celebrate :D
@MSM- Awwwieee thank you babe.. I will I will!! :)
@Little Things In Life- Thank you so much.. ummm you're new here, but you sound familiar...strange na?? :) .. but thanks so much dear :D
@Anu- Haaayyyeee your comments are definitely something I look forward to .. Itna saara pyaaar .. aww thank you love :* :D .. *tigh jaadu ki jhappi* :D !! .. thanks a ton babe :)
@Aquib- Thank you so much.. And I sure will! :D
@Sandwich De Dinausore- thank you so much! :D .. oh and thanks for dropping by! :)
@Rahul- Thank you :)
@Sie- Aww thanks dear.. and you'll reach there soon :) ..
@Deepthi- Ayeee thanks a ton babe.. :D
@Paanipuri Lover- Hahah me was dancing too ;) .. hahah thanks .. chal paanipure khaate hai :D
Many congrats on the twin 100 mark, just keep going because the journey keeps getting more and more interesting.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was a maniac for opening the dashboard umpteen no of times a day and reading and re-reading the most recent posts, glad to know I have company.
Cheers :)
Oyyyy baby! Happy 100th post!!!! I have not yet reached this place :( so I can only wonder how awesome this might feel.
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
Thankyou so much for writing tht about me. U know it matters a lot isnt it. Mwah. thnkyou!!
100 posts? Udi baba. :P
ReplyDeleteI am so happy I know 7 of the mentioned people. Makes me feel we're part of a huge family. :)
I love you a lot of a lot. Take caaaaare <3
@AS- Yayieee company on the 'dashboard' part .. hi-5 :D .. and thank you! :) ..
ReplyDelete@Red- oiii thanku thank u .. It does feel nice .. I meant every word of it love.. muaaah .. ur 1 of d most awesome friends I have on blogosphere.. so thanks :D
@Crystal- ploink... yesh yesh 100 it is :D .. We're one BIG family.. *hugs* and I love you tooooo :D
BOO!!!!! I'm back milove:D
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed out on a lot, will catch up soon.
My, my... your bloggie dearest is growing indeed:D CONGRATULATIONS!! I completely get what a huge deal it is!! Awesome going.
And a 100 followers, WOW, that feels awesome does't it, knowing that there are atleast 100 people who read the randomness that comes out of our heads:)
And thank you so much love, you're awesome-st:)Love you <3
P.S: What is mangi?:P
@PeeVee- I'd start by explaining Mangi=Monkey=U :P ...
ReplyDeleteAhem coming back...thank you thank you love .. And ok here's the deal... You've been missed BIG TIME and you shouldn't torture us like this okay .. I know you want attention but ab bas okay :P .. Enough is enough!! :D
.. And yes it feels great to know that there are people reading my insane random posts man.. truly a great feeling :)
P.S. I Love You Tooooooooooo :D ♥
Attention?! CHICKENSHIT!! :P
ReplyDeleteOOh congratulationssss :)
ReplyDelete@PeeVee- Podi :P
ReplyDelete@Fashion PHD- thank you :)
Doood!! I'm so happy you've gone beyonnnnd 110!! :) i did read this post earlier but was busy with exam tension thatsy couldn't comment..
ReplyDeletei am soooo happy for you di! :)
Congrats on hitting the century mark of blog posts!!! It's going to be quite some time before I get there he he!
ReplyDeleteMany of the lovely things you talked about concerning the topic of blogging echoes my feelings exactly! May you continue to blossom and grow as you head toward the 200 mark! Maybe by then, I will have actually hit the first century mark :D
Best wishes always :)
@Viya- oiii thanks love :)
ReplyDelete@Princess Fiona- thank you..and you're a brilliant yourself .. and the quality of your writing is awesome :D