I suppose you've heard of the
Indiblogeshwari's? No? Aaah then let me give you a much needed introduction.
Indiblogeshwari's represent a strong, smart or may I correct, street-smart,
confident group of ladies who write about everything under the sun. There are
no restrictions, no chains. We believe in the freedom to write, but keeping our
manners intact. We believe in the power of words and hence, we write.
So well this time there's a new
series- #ThatTuesdayThingie.
The theme is I have to listen to
this music video by Rahul Sharma and elaborate on what I feel. No no, I don't
have to describe the music or symphony. What I have to do is blog about what I
feel listening to it. Oh and by the way this contest is open to all. So blog about it :)
So here's how I feel...
**************
Today, there is peace.
After days of struggle and nights of restless searching and incessant analysis, today is quietly clear.
There is calm with this clarity;
Clarity of hope and love.
Today there is love.
Apparent in a way that it has never been realized before;
There is family and support
There are strangers and support.
There is now.
There is presence and spontaneous life.
There is no yesterday and no tomorrow,
Today is for the living.
There was a dark room then and there is a dark room now.
But today there are fireflies cluttered on the ceiling of this square, square room.
Fluttering around in spurts, winking down at us with their dancing fire.
These are the creatures that will come to you when the darkness has grown too silent.
With the light of their very souls illuminating your world.
Never tiring of the effort, never stopping to give.
Today the sky has cleared of the shadows of accumulated dust stuck together, sticky from the sweat of too many people cramped tight in bottles of manufactured fear.
The clouds have let go, finally.
Tired of hanging on to past wisps of angry, poisonous smoke.
They have let go of the memory of the sweltering hot, relentless summer heat; of the helpless rage and unreleased frustration, to give way to cool showers of forgiving drops.
Today, the sun has come out in all its glory to greet me.
To wake me softly from sleep just to watch me smile back at him.
I have always been around, he says.
Eternally reflecting energy of the universe, struggling to shine through the smog; just like your bright soul. I have always been around.
There is a dense jungle and an unknown path ahead to take,
But today I have turned off the glaring flash light of purpose so I can see the beauty.
Today there is faith.
Faith, that there will always be companions when I want them, if I can continue to keep my arms open.
That there is acceptance to find, if I can dare to be myself.
That there is love for those who seek.
In times of selfishness and deceit and anger and fear, there is no space devoid of love and compassion and honesty and kindness, if I carry these within me.
Today there is nurturing wisdom in the delicate sound of falling rain, every drop contributing equally to the composition.
Every wet surface vibrating to create music.
There is music in the randomness.
There is freedom to choose who I am.
There is empowerment.
After days of struggle and nights of restless searching and incessant analysis, today is quietly clear.
There is calm with this clarity;
Clarity of hope and love.
Today there is love.
Apparent in a way that it has never been realized before;
There is family and support
There are strangers and support.
There is now.
There is presence and spontaneous life.
There is no yesterday and no tomorrow,
Today is for the living.
There was a dark room then and there is a dark room now.
But today there are fireflies cluttered on the ceiling of this square, square room.
Fluttering around in spurts, winking down at us with their dancing fire.
These are the creatures that will come to you when the darkness has grown too silent.
With the light of their very souls illuminating your world.
Never tiring of the effort, never stopping to give.
Today the sky has cleared of the shadows of accumulated dust stuck together, sticky from the sweat of too many people cramped tight in bottles of manufactured fear.
The clouds have let go, finally.
Tired of hanging on to past wisps of angry, poisonous smoke.
They have let go of the memory of the sweltering hot, relentless summer heat; of the helpless rage and unreleased frustration, to give way to cool showers of forgiving drops.
Today, the sun has come out in all its glory to greet me.
To wake me softly from sleep just to watch me smile back at him.
I have always been around, he says.
Eternally reflecting energy of the universe, struggling to shine through the smog; just like your bright soul. I have always been around.
There is a dense jungle and an unknown path ahead to take,
But today I have turned off the glaring flash light of purpose so I can see the beauty.
Today there is faith.
Faith, that there will always be companions when I want them, if I can continue to keep my arms open.
That there is acceptance to find, if I can dare to be myself.
That there is love for those who seek.
In times of selfishness and deceit and anger and fear, there is no space devoid of love and compassion and honesty and kindness, if I carry these within me.
Today there is nurturing wisdom in the delicate sound of falling rain, every drop contributing equally to the composition.
Every wet surface vibrating to create music.
There is music in the randomness.
There is freedom to choose who I am.
There is empowerment.
**************

Very well done. Great to have you on board. Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteProfound
ReplyDeleteBeautiful indeed!
ReplyDeleteBeing in the moment is the key and you covered all the arenas!
Thank you. Glad you'll like it :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Now is the moment and one must relish it thoroughly before moving on to the next.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely Rainbow Hues :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful
ReplyDeleteIt felt like U wrote lyrics for Rahul Sharma's music :)
great job
That is a HUGE compliment. Thank you so much :)
DeleteWow ! your words flow like water ! Beautifully penned !
ReplyDeletethank you :)
DeleteBeautiful. I love a spiritual take on a prompt.
ReplyDeleteI wrote about the universe and raindrops too for the prompt.
Thank you. Heading right over to your post :)
Deletethankooo :D
ReplyDeletewow... u written it so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like it..thank you :)
Deletenicely written,
ReplyDeleteThis is like a song by itself. Have you been approached by a music director yet? :)
ReplyDelete"There is now.
There is presence and spontaneous life.
There is no yesterday and no tomorrow,
Today is for the living."
I am in love with the above lines..
Firstly, I apologise for the late reply.. I've been off blogging for a while!
DeleteNext, thank you so much. It was a huge compliment and I'm touched :)
Today is always THE day as compared to yesterday and tomorrow. :) Nice.
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
DeleteHow do I get in touch with you?
ReplyDeleteCan I have your email id?
Mine is kamlesh1089@gmail.com
Regards
Kamlesh
Now that was pure wow...very poignant!!!
ReplyDeleteAaah...thank you Red! :)
Delete