August 2, 2014

#WhatTheBlack- Eureka!! I cracked the code!

After 3 days of continually racking my head and trying to fit the pieces of the puzzle, looks the mystery has been solved.

Before going further, I urge you’ll to read my post on Day 3- #WhatTheBlack is going on to relive my journey through these 3 days. It is a detailed post about my analysis, thoughts, the Eureka Moment and experience of #WhatTheBlack.

So, today, being Day 4, selected Bloggers would receive the final product.
Sadly, I wasn’t one of them, but I feel extremely proud and content to know that the final product was exactly what I’d guessed. No less of a Sherlock myself, eh? ;)

Yes dear Bloggers, it is our Brushing routine that’s changing.


The final product is- Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush, which is jet black in color with black bristles. It boasts of having Charcoal bristles that help remove plaque and bacteria and reach the little corners and spaces in our mouth and keep them clean. 

So yes, the clues were all linked to our Oral Hygiene routine. :)

Like mentioned in my previous post:
1. The Chocolate Egg hinted at a possible cavity.
2. The Newspaper (since read by everyone, available to the masses) probably hinted that anyone could face dental problems,
3. The final clue, i.e. Black cup & Tissue could be associated with Breakfast time and Hygiene, i.e. you need to rinse your mouth post having your meal and the Tissue could indicate Hygiene. Alternatively, they also appear in your Dentists room when you’re undergoing a cleansing process.
4. The final product- Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal Toothbrush would ensure you kept your teeth clean and cavities at bay.


My thoughts on #WhatTheBlack experience:

Hush! It’s such a relief to know that I was able to crack the code.

One of the most interesting campaigns by Blogadda, which not only aroused curiosity but kept people buzzing about it on social media. Whatever be the product, it was a brilliant marketing strategy and definitely used the full potential of Blogging and Networking platforms.

In all sincerity, these 3 days have been fun & exciting and I’m going to miss this experience- waiting for the parcel, the guessing, sharing the news on social media and Blogging about it. Thank you Blogadda for the experience.
And thank you all, who followed my posts. :)

P.S. 10 winners would receive exciting prizes. So all the best to all those who have participated. :)


2 comments:

  1. Cool! Hope this product is upto the standards of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it does. Big brand. Must deliver :)

    ReplyDelete