So for a really long time, he's been asking me - "What is it that you love about me?" ... C'mon now there's not just one thing, there are so many things ... I've never really got the chance to tell him that (mainly because I know I'll miss out a few stuff :P) or pen it down. But now, finally I've decided to answer.
My favorite things...
.....about Him are... ♥
· the feel of his soft hair
· the way he squints when he's concentrating
· the way he sleeps
· the strong and comforting feeling of his arms
· the way he selflessly loves his sister
· the way he treats my family
· the way he slips his arm around my waist when we're walking
· the way he kisses my forehead and my eyes when I'm upset
· the way he looks in his blue t-shirt
· the way he has an explanation and meaning to the most mundane things
· his observant nature
· the way he patiently listens
· the way he sings to me over the phone
· the way he looks at me when I'm all *blush blush* ^_^
· the way he says "shona" and "mahi"
· his indecisive, slow typing.....annoying, but cute
· the way he hugs me
· the way he laughs
· the fact that he tries to make an excuse
· the way he never looks away when I catch him staring at me
· his frankness (not always a favourite, but at most times)
· baby talk
· his culinary skills!
· the way he surprises me
· the way he adjusts his rearview mirror when am on the bike
· his embarrassed look when I say "tu kitna gora hai"....hehehe
· chubby cheeks
· awesome voice
· the way he plays his guitar
♥♥ And most importantly, the way he calls me Mahi =) ♥♥
......and that is not the end of the list... =D
romantic, flattering and emotional....Nice post
ReplyDeletethank you so much! :)
ReplyDelete