May 3, 2011

When I was Hit By The Shutterbug! :D


Okay okay so I am no professional photographer and neither do I go *click click* at every random thing....
But this year during my Kerala visit since I had nothing better to do I decided to pick up my camera and act like some major photographer :P ...


Since there was nothing but 'ped-paudhe-phool-kaliya' around, I decided it would be better to take their photos then shoot nothing at all :P ... Unfortunately, I don't have a great camera or anything but I still managed to click a few decent pictures ... Oh and while I was taking these snaps, I realized how difficult it can be to click a great picture ... And when the final picture doesn't fit the image in your mind, it could get quite frustrating ...  Kudos to the real photographers :)


Anyways, here are the photo's I clicked.. Check them out and tell me what you think... :D




I name thee STARFLOWER



That's what the inside of a Papaya looks like :)






Well isn't life colorful?!? ..... For me, it totally is! =D

11 comments:

  1. very good clicks !!!! considering u are nt a regular phoographer !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Suraj ... I'm glad you think it was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoooa! :D :D Maaasst!!! :D I loveee the 2nd picture and the 8th one! :D :D ... gooosh! Akila's totally gotten me addicted to the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st and 7th are jaw-droppers!!!! :D
    babe! proud of you! u shudnt shy away!!!!! Come oN! BRING EM ALL ON!!!
    @viya: no better complimnt than that!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Viya- thanks ya...that was so random..And you have a knack for photography..so go straight ahead love :)

    @Akila- Thank you love :D .. means a lot to me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the pics are beautiful. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure? You aren't a professional ?! :)

    ReplyDelete