May 10, 2011

I Am So Bored !!!!!!!


This image totally depicts what I feel..

Gosh it's been like a week since I've been sitting at home, with absolutely NOTHING to do..
Been watching movies (they're all over now), met a few friends but seems like they're all going outta town now...Gosh these summer holidays... umm the TV's stopped working and I can't sit online all the time.... So yeah m so idle...and it couldn't get worse, right??

Gotta bunch of kiddo's coming over today ... my nieces actually ... I'm screwed :O ..
It's not like I don't like kids ... I totally adore them and you can see me going "awww...look at that kid...so cute na!" in the middle of a conversation or cuddling up to some or screaming "I want a baby, I want a baby" and getting a lot of heads turn to that :P ... But c'mon you know how kids act like a bunch of hooligans, jumping, screaming, crying when there's no adult supervision... Okay I am 19 but they don't think that's adult... baah! :( .... I feel like a babysitter handling animals just let out of the zoo :P ... umm well no escaping that... Mom's order, have to take it!!

Apart from that, I've been reading this book "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrnes and I feel inspired ... Have been wanting to read it for a while now and yeah I got lucky... The book actually makes me think and believe every word ... I think its a must read for all those who want to chase their dreams or for those who really have no clue of what to do... Whatever, just go read... It's fantastic... :) ... Her second books out too so I guess I'll grab my copy soon...

Now I don't know what else to say, guess I'll go back to sweet boredom :(

See ya!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment