February 20, 2012

Jodhpur-Jaisalmer, here I come


The day I stepped into my class, we got the news of not having college IV'S (Industrial Visit) .. 
I was heart-broken or rather distressed... I mean how can one not go for a college IV??? :(

But finally, the year I'm about to leave college, we're blessed with one.
There's a lot of joy and excitement, but also a tinge of jealousy, because henceforth our juniors would have it every year.

But like it's said, be happy with what you get, so I'll take it as a boon..

All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go..

Yayieeee so I'm off to Jodhpur & Jaisalmer tomorrow for 5 days.. With friends.. 
I hope to take a lot of photo's and look forward to some amazing memories...

Aaaah me and my besties in a room, going to the deserts, camel rides, sunset, haveli's, folk dance.. 
Gosh I can't wait.. Also shopping's on the list if we get some time off.. 

So I'll be MIA for a while.. But once I'm back I'll catch up on your lovely blogs..

Till then, keep blogging.. Enjoy :)

17 comments:

  1. Have an AWESOME time on your trip! By reading your list of activities planned, it sounds like a blast! Will look for you when you return! :) x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry was at home didnt get enough net access to check ur blog. And again ..... fine come back soon. Miss ur blogs till then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haveee an awwweesome and safe trip! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blast and happy journey:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! And be back soon. Looking forward to your next post. Upload some photos,ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a wonderful trip Confused soul and I'll be waiting for your return..be back with a lot of smiles and some pix from your trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow jodhpur and jaisalmer beautiful place to visit that to with friends.. Hope you have a great trip. Have loads of fun.. pics plzz..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I've been there on school trip once..Great place :)
    You'll enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. waah waah kya baat kya baat! mast hai! MUJHE FOTOS CHAHIYE HI CHAHIYE! By the way. I have a post that is allll praises of you! :P read it till the end and bear the fruits! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THAT PLACE! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
    Hope you have loads of fun!!
    and be safe!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. enjoy yourself!

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHOA!! :D Have a lovely trip!! I

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got a lovely blog! :)
    And that's a nice place to visit.

    www.jiisha.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your blog, it's very cool ! I'm now following you, hope you can come visit my blog.

    Love,

    S

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all you guys.. yes the trip was amazing.. got so many memories to cherish. Still in it's hangover.

    @Isha- thank you :)

    @Sarah- that is so sweet of you! Thanks & Btw you have lovely blog :D

    ReplyDelete