Okay so I’ve
been a bum. I’m sorry Tay Tay for not having acknowledged your award earlier L .. But yayiee I sure was super happy when I received it .. *doing the jiggy wiggy joy
dance* :D ..
So I got the “OVERLORD
AWARD” .. See I’m great, aren’t I? Hahahaha :P .. Okay I know I aint, but this
is my blog and I guess I can say stuff to pamper myself at times.. So I love
this award majorly for 2 reasons.. One the crown, which makes me feel like a
princess and two it’s been handed over by the much loved Tay.. *bows to thee
and accepts the crown* ;) .. She is a cute heart I tell you.. Writes random
stuff and is injury prone but still super cute.
The rules are:
The rules are:
- Post the award the rules on your blog
- List 3 things you would change if you were overlord
- List 10 blogs you think are worthy of world domination
- Leave them a message in their comments section with a link saying you chose them
Okay so after
having posted the rules, let’s move to 3 things.. Hmm ..
If I were
overlord then-
Ø I would make
all women thin, so that no one has to crib about dresses.
Ø I would want
to make sure that our Govt. functions properly and terrorists would not be
treated like “Atithi Devo Bhava”.
Ø I would stick
to NOT trusting people so easily.
Aaah now the
10 blogs is a huge task, mainly because everyone’s just brilliant out here..
But the ones that come to my mind(in no particular order) are-
1. Red Handed-
Her humor gets me high and is always one blog I look to at any time.
3. Nick- Coz he’s
a gem and writes from his heart.
4. Akila- For
both her blogs. She takes AWESOME photo’s and her writing are sensuous,
relatable and awesome.
5. Viya- Her
journal makes me wish I had a life like hers. I call her my soul sister in
every sense.
9. Fiona- I’ve
never seen a better poet than her. She surprises me always and I RESPECT her.
10. Sonshu- Coz
not just is she a fashionista, she’s a doll. You can’t help but love her.
Now, I also
got tagged by our very own PurpleMist. Don’t you know her? Of course you do and
if you don’t go die…Like really.. :P Or don’t, just go visit her :D .. So it’s
time I did this tag...
The Rules-
- Post the rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them they are tagged
Rules done.
11 random
things about me-
1. I’m a big time
foodie
2. I love to
dance and listen to music
3. I’m a big time
nautanki who aspires to be an actress. (god save the industry, if I evr make
it) :P
4. I crack the
lamest PJ’s. Those who know me would definitely agree.
5. I’m lazy. Like
really lazy. *yawns* :D
6. I love
shopping. If I had the money I’d spend it only on clothes and shoes. No wonder
God didn’t make me rich *humph*
7. I trust people
very easily
8. I talk to
myself sometimes. You know conversations kind. No I aint mad. Oh no no don’t
giggle or think I’m crazy coz I aint. :O :P
9. I want to
booze and get high and act stupid. (but I’m scared)
10. I love my
*love* a lot, though I don’t mention it to him all the time.
11. I want to go
sleep NOW.
Moving on to
the set of questions:
1. Have you ever shoplifted?
If yes, what did you steal?
A. No never
shoplifted. But yes I've wanted to at least once, but I chickened out.
2. How long can
you hold your breath for?
A. I can’t believe I tried. Uhhh 38 seconds. Sorry I have no intentions of killing myself .. aaah OXYGEN :D
A. I can’t believe I tried. Uhhh 38 seconds. Sorry I have no intentions of killing myself .. aaah OXYGEN :D
3. Are you a
grammar Nazi?
A. I don’t think I’m one. Because I tend to make mistakes at times, but yes it annoys me a little. Even if it’s me who’s made the mistake.
A. I don’t think I’m one. Because I tend to make mistakes at times, but yes it annoys me a little. Even if it’s me who’s made the mistake.
4. What is the
worst thing you’ve ever done to a friend?
A. Aaah please don’t judge me, because this was bad and I still regret it. I feel guilty but I did admit it. This was back in 9th grade, I told one of my girl friends that the guy she had a crush on spoke s**t about her and that she was a bitch who was always with boys. She got hurt and I felt bad. And then I told her it was my opinion and well we aren’t friends. Aaah shit happens!
A. Aaah please don’t judge me, because this was bad and I still regret it. I feel guilty but I did admit it. This was back in 9th grade, I told one of my girl friends that the guy she had a crush on spoke s**t about her and that she was a bitch who was always with boys. She got hurt and I felt bad. And then I told her it was my opinion and well we aren’t friends. Aaah shit happens!
5. Do you think
your life will change dramatically in 2012?
A. I don’t think so.
A. I don’t think so.
6. What are you
supposed to be doing right now?
A. Studying. I have my tests and I’m clueless to the portion and I don’t even have the notes. :P
A. Studying. I have my tests and I’m clueless to the portion and I don’t even have the notes. :P
7. Do you take
home the shampoos/soaps from hotels?
A. Eeyeeww NO. I mean only coz they are free I won’t act tacky. I think that’s lame.
A. Eeyeeww NO. I mean only coz they are free I won’t act tacky. I think that’s lame.
8. What is your
biggest pet peeve?
A. :/
A. :/
9. Last movie you
watched.
A. The Dirty Picture
A. The Dirty Picture
10. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
A. Yes I do. But I still love them :D
11. Favorite TV show or movie.
A. Undoubtedly, FRIENDS. :D
A. Undoubtedly, FRIENDS. :D
Now I really
don’t know what to ask you’ll.. Umm ok random typing..
1. What is your
biggest fear?
2. When was your
first crush?
3. If you were to
choose between trust and understanding, which would you give more importance
and why?
4. Would you be
okay if your partner cheats on you and then admits it?
5. If Genie
granted you 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
6. Love or Money?
7. What’s your
biggest regret?
8. State 3 good
things about me :P
9. State 3
negative things about me :D (I can be smart, no?)
10. Favorite Movie
11. Current relationship
status
All those who
are reading this blog are tagged. And once you are done please let me know, so I
can read your answers. Till then, lots of love. J

So lovely! Congratulations to you!! :) And to all recipients!!:) Blessed and a wonderful day/evening..:)
ReplyDeleteHello Confused soul..thank you so much for this award and for the kind words you have said..you made me smile *hugs* ;)
ReplyDeletesis..I'll be leaving for awhile..I have to settle some things on my personal life..but I'll be back..
Thank you so much again..I am just visiting my friends here *hugs*..C u soon ;)
congrats
ReplyDeleteKangaroolations and celebrations!!! :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and the others who received:)
ReplyDeleteGuess what...Yesterday I ended up reading all your previous posts and I soooo LOVED them. You totally deserve all the awards:)
And same pinch *pinching you very hard* with the random facts no.1,2,4,5,7,8,9,10,11......Whooa....so many similarities!!!!
Thank you choooooooooooooo much!! I know I have been MIA and havent visited your space much, but it is only because I really was not coming online thru the laptop. I am so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much for the award!
Thank You sooooo very much sweetheart :)
ReplyDeleteIts nice to know that people love what you write and appreciate :)
I've placed the award on my blog :)
And I also talk to myself at times :D
Awww thankyou so much!! :) :)
ReplyDeleteIt feels like ages!!.. gosh.. i have lot of catchin up to do.. :) :)
Dhhaaankkkkuuuuuu :) :)
ok.. imagining you doing teh jiggy wiggy dance was weird :P :D
ReplyDeletethanks for the award da.. i dont know how much i can talk about myself.. have been through the trouble ones.. but will definitely do it :)
Thanks for tagging and yup Purple mist is awesome..she dropped me a tag for my photo blog :)
Congrats on the award! Thank you SO much for presenting me with this award. I consider the sincerity of your words about me here to be an even larger 'award'~ words I'll always treasure!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!!
Congrats to all the recipients and P.S. ~ I'm a grammar Nazi LoL! :D x0x
Aaaawieee. THANKYOUUUU so much for the award. Much loveee <3
ReplyDeletethank you guys.. :D
ReplyDeleteAwww, you're the besht! :) I have a surprise for you too... Just get back from IV soon.
ReplyDeleteYou benevolent woman! :D I think i will hev to meet u soon and plant kissses deep into u cheeks! :D
ReplyDelete