So you got no call today.
No one said you are beautiful.
Don't have somebody to kiss goodnight and you missed the bus for the second time.
So you believe you lost your 'charm'.
How important is it to look good than to feel good??
Sometimes I wonder if we want our friends and foes to be tailor made, fit to size so fit for life.
What is the deal with 'publicizing' yourself?
P-D-A, public scrutiny, you look fine wanna-be!
There surely is a 'mysterious someone' who is customizing the society.
Right. Wrong. Morals. Ethics. 36-24-36. High heels. Cleavage. Eye shadow, champagne in tall and slender glasses.
Waxed bodies, shaped eyebrows, perfectly manicured hands, hair in place, smelling good, cakes of make-up ...
Aahhh! And then you look great?
This world has surely lost its glory.
We are beautiful
women even when we scowl, are ill-mannered, with hairy legs, unkempt hair,
smelly feet, swollen face, flabby arms, chubby cheeks and with champagne in a
coffee mug.
Behind those glossy lips and lustrous boobs is that asshole of a man who customized 'beauty' to be an Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba look alike.
You can’t stop an asshole from being an asshole but you can stop that ass from entering your hole.
Behind those glossy lips and lustrous boobs is that asshole of a man who customized 'beauty' to be an Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba look alike.
You can’t stop an asshole from being an asshole but you can stop that ass from entering your hole.
So yes we do fear spending our time alone with no man to hold so no love story to be told.
Yes we do fear the wrinkles, sagging boobs and the stretch marks but tell me is it all worth our time or are we beautiful inside.
Every morning could be the toughest day but as long as we 'feel good' why worry I say...
There will be few men who'd tell you that your early morning breath turns them on, so you'd brush for them.
Even few who'd claim lice to be their pets, so you'd shampoo, perm and blow dry.
A select few will be around to clean your puke when you decided to drink a bit coz then the sex is good.
Just take a peep within your soul, cross your heart and ask yourself, if this is the real you?
How many layers beneath are you?
Women are martyrs.
Fight the fashion. Let the men go take a dump and turn lesbian!
Its time men wax, pump their chests and sell themselves, for here arrive the clan of women who are crude, rude and shrewd but are beautiful within...
Mind Blowing! Just too good.
ReplyDeleteIt is the inner beauty that matter! ;0 And we know we are beautiful :)
You can’t stop an asshole from being an asshole but you can stop that ass from entering your hole.
i loved these lines! Such a positive and uplifting post :)
*Cheers to being beautiful* :D
OMFG. Totally.
ReplyDeleteIts like ranting in a poetic way and in the end moral boosting and brightening the day! Freaking awesome post! :P
Yaaay us.
Who run the world ?
ReplyDeleteGIRRRRRRRRLSS B)
Hell yeah :)
Loved it :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteLove me or hate me! I am what I am!! Yay...Loved it:)
ReplyDeletewoah..! this post was soooooooo... relieving! yes.. its not about 'looking' good.. its about feeling good :) loved your post!!
ReplyDeleteRepeat question - Why would you write something this sizzling and call yourself a confused soul?
ReplyDeleteBeauty is indeed a deeper concept but a majority of us seem to be caught up in the mirage that is commercialism.
Awesome read this one, do keep them coming.
Cheers :)
weeeeee..the beauty inside each woman..you rock Confused soul..I was reading through and through and this is what I call a wake up call this should be written in a woman's magazine..this piece is a winner..yes I am proud to be a woman and I want a man who will love me even if my hair turns white..someone who will love my heart and not my physical appearance..weeeeeeeeeeeeee.. ;)
ReplyDelete"You can't stop an asshole from being an asshole, but you can stop that ass from entering your hole.
ReplyDeleteThumbs up! This is amusingly wonderful!
Your line fantasize me. Though i am a man all i can say is ENCORE !!! A great post.
ReplyDeleteYou are one frustrated girl.. you wouldn't have written this if you really didn't care. Better go to gym, take care of yourself :)
ReplyDelete@All- thank you so much guys! I know we woman rock and yes it is the inner beauty that matters. Wish people would understand that. I'm so glad you guys like it. Love you'll :D
ReplyDelete@Atrocious Scribblings & Adi - I'm glad at least SOME men take it positively and not offensively. Coz there are weirdo's who don't undertand and still comment. Thank you AS :)
@Eprilis- Welcome aboard! Hahah thank you ;)
@Raja- Well you have your own views and I respect it. But again I don't write to please people, it's just an outlet for me to vent out my thoughts. But yes, I'm in no way frustrated just straightforward. But it is unfortunate that there are some men who feel the posts are directed at them, when it clearly is not. But I can't blame you (coz we know who is frustrated here) . You are in no way compelled to read this post. And really, GROW UP! Happy reading :)
whatttt.. do you really think I care about all that girl boy silly stuff. I was positive in my comment.. but you totally got me wrong. I meant that girls don't need to write or think such silly stuff u see.. If you start taking care of yourself at both personal and professional level, world follows you. By putting such stuff in your blog, it's evident that you are trying too much to be yourself. In the first place, you should stop thinking that girls are inferior and someone out there trying to take advantage and all that whatever junk.. hope you got me. Simply putting.. girls are good :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Only if everyone starts to think like this! Women are so much more than their looks! You know what, men are getting there too albeit slowly but they are trying to match up!:-)
ReplyDeletep.s: I absolutely love the way your blog looks!Its too cute!!
My world, my thoughts, my musings...
thank you Upasana :)
ReplyDelete