Uffff ye
garmi.
Summer’s in Mumbai can leave you
completely grumpy, but well on the plus side, it’s one of those seasons which
lets you head out in shorts, spaghetti tops, wrap-around skirts, floral prints
and straw hats. Never mind, the scorching heat, tanned skin, sweaty armpits or
even the heat boils. It still is FUN!
Ever since I heard KYRA was coming
down from Canada to visit us Indian folks, I’ve been totally thrilled. Well let
me introduce you guys to her-
She’s a gorgeous, fair-skinned 21-year old. Carefree, outgoing, fun-loving and vivacious. She’s always so upbeat that she hops around the whole place, charming everyone she meets. Now that she was coming to Aamchi Mumbai to spend the summer with us, I had huge plans for her.
We both enjoy traveling, so staying indoors this summer would be a crime. Although I can’t deny I’m skeptic about heading out because of the Surya Devata’s blessings, I’ll still make sure she has the time of her life. After all she’s the one who told me about LAKME’S Sun Expert SPF 50.. Aah I’ve always loved Lakme products because they make me believe Miracles Happen :D .. And of course I believe God just got a wee bit kinder
So LAKME's sun expert is gives me the confidence to head out and well go *BOOO* to the Sun :D ...
We both enjoy traveling, so staying indoors this summer would be a crime. Although I can’t deny I’m skeptic about heading out because of the Surya Devata’s blessings, I’ll still make sure she has the time of her life. After all she’s the one who told me about LAKME’S Sun Expert SPF 50.. Aah I’ve always loved Lakme products because they make me believe Miracles Happen :D .. And of course I believe God just got a wee bit kinder
So LAKME's sun expert is gives me the confidence to head out and well go *BOOO* to the Sun :D ...
§ Dermatological Tested
§ High performance sunscreen
that gives complete UV protection, no matter how strong the rays
§ SPF 50 gives 97% skin protection
from UVB rays & PA +++ keeps skin totally safe from harmful UVA rays
§ Cucumber and lemon grass extracts
moisturizes the skin and makes it glow
§ For intense sun exposure like
swimming, sports and outdoors activities
Oh so yeah when Kyra arrives, I'm going to take her to GOA- the perfect place to spend summer! And with Lakme in hand, why worry? :)
We’d go to the beaches, play in the waters, swim around and build sand castles.
We’d go to the beaches, play in the waters, swim around and build sand castles.
Aaahh we’d totally go *clickety-click*
with our camera’s and capture every moment and re-live it again.
We’d gorge on to fresh water-melons,
fruit juices and our famous Baraf Gola and rejuvenate ourselves.
We’d go boating, meet new people &
join them for a game of volleyball and switch to frisbee’s :P .. And
how can I miss out on surfing. Oh my god! We would totally indulge in that. :D
Well this summer fair is out and dusky is in. So we’d both apply Lakme's Sun Expert & skin tan lotions and bask in the sun donning our sunglasses, making a few heads turn.
We’d watch the sunset and catch up on
little tiny details.
And alas the night is for Bonfire parties,
music, dance and just letting our hair loose and having a great time. We’d sip
on to martini’s and margarita’s.
Kyra, I can’t wait for you to arrive.
We’re gonna totally live it up! :D
Thanks to LAKME! You know I love you! :D
We’re gonna totally live it up! :D
Thanks to LAKME! You know I love you! :D
This
is a post written for the Lakme Diva Blogger Contest on Indiblogger








Goodies?? If you got so many, then give some to me :P
ReplyDeleteGolas in summer is bliss, isn't it? :) Good luck with the contest :)
Have fun :D
ReplyDeleteYour summer sounds like it's going to be amazing!
hmmm interesting:) sounds exiting but its too hot in goa now so u betta go to beach in d morning or evening time it feels grtt..already visited in march uff dat was too hott.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute posts you write :)
ReplyDeleteCan I be a part of your awesome summer plan ? :P
I so want you to win that beach holiday :*
@PhilO- Hahah No baby they are MINE :P .. Thanks :)
ReplyDelete@PurpleMist- Hahah I hope it is ;)
@Shreya- Yes madam! :)
@Serendipity- Heheh thanks :D .. Ohh totally totally.. We shall go.. Chalo chale :D :*
Yu are making me jealous with the goodies part! aww I missed the meet and you too!
ReplyDeletebtw..anyhow if Kyra reads this plan, you are gonna win the beach holidays!
all the best!
all the best dear !
ReplyDelete@The Madrasi- Aww I shall blog about it soon :D .. And yes next time..pakka :) Thanks
ReplyDelete@Rahul- Thank you :D