May 14, 2012

What is this feeling?


Am I rushing into things?
Am I saying too much & being naive?
I don't want to be played.

I know him. I trust him.
My heart says it's all perfect, but my brain begs to differ.

The ties are growing stronger.
Fierce. It's too late to look back now.
I don't want to look back.

He's like a breath of fresh air.
He's like the first ray of light.
He fills me with hope. He fills me with life.

I love the way he makes me smile.
I love how he can stop my tears.
I love the way he can calm my heart.
I love the way I can be myself with him.

I love how I do things to make him happy.
I love it when he takes care of me.
I love to listen to all that he has to say.
I just love the whole feeling.

It's weird isn't it?
It's weird how we get attached to people so soon.
It's weird how that one person becomes special.

It's weird. But I've always loved weird.
We are so similar yet so different.
I don't want to think this time.
I'm just going to let the feeling flow...

15 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but remember a friend of mine who has the exact same thoughts and would word them almost like this.
    Yes it's really surprising how one person can become special all of a sudden.
    Felt like there was more to come and lots was going on in mind while this was penned.
    Beautiful write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. The ending lines say it all :]
    Just let it flow!
    <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha .. I knw whats this abt.... :D im going to tell him.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaawwwwie. I love the entire thing, expressed so beautifully.
    Ah!

    I love the last stanza especially!

    Sonshu
    sonshus.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let it pass. Things will surely be fine soon. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. i jus logged into my blogger dashboard to read this.. wow.. i must say its so good to be back and reading your work..!! beautifully written and brings a smile on to the face :) :)*thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've already been thrown into the whirlwind of whatever it is you've found. Too late. You're flying :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu have discovered the best feeling., Its beauty lies in the incompleteness . I loved the way you mentioned the things that you love about him!
    n yeah meet you @ the indiblogger meet :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooooo true..I'm saying and feeling those same words..and I agree just let the feeling flow because it is beyond words - just smiling when you remember him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww......SO sweet! It is actually strange how people become so important and a part of your life without your knowledge!

    And Yes, let the time create its magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a coincidence..it feels like you've voiced all my feelings and thoughts in this one!

    Nothing left to say..m speechless :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely poetry echoing the transition so very well. I came to know about your blog from CD and am glad that I checked it out... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is weird. How you end up becoming close to someone you never thought you would.
    You expressed yourself really nicely in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Alcina- Really? Aah that's interesting to know :) .. But yes it sure is surpirising :)

    @Blahbblaholic- Aww thanks :D ♥

    @Absolute Insane- You better do! :P

    @Sonshu- Thank you love :D

    @Jela- I hope so!..Btw welcome aboard :)

    @Nick- Thanks! :)

    @Zeebs- Yes, I'm soaring and I like the view from here :)

    @The Madrasi- Oh so you're coming.. Awesome! See you there..Thank you :D

    @Sie- Awww love you :*

    @CD- I like weird.. hehe and strange too ;)

    @Fatima- Did I? Wow .. thanks .. :)

    @GBTP- A big thank you for dropping in here & reading this! :D .. :)

    @PurpleMist- thank you dear :)

    ReplyDelete