July 18, 2014

Man and The Universe

"You created me. You owe me perfection," said the Man to the Universe.

"You did not create me. I owe you nothing," said the Universe, smirking haughtily at this life-form that could not even transcend Time, let alone see it laid out.

"That which cannot be perceived does not exist," said the Man, closing his senses as he smiled.


And the Universe vanished in a cloud of quantum uncertainty, both there and not there.

The Man had unmade the Universe.


16 comments:

  1. This was surreal. Like some really deeeeep stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a thought which occurred and there you have it!

      Delete
  2. I do agree with Red. It is a heavy dose of philosophy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That which cannot be perceived does not exist." Girl, you are awesome for writing this.

    I had to pause here and fathom the depth of this sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Existence of a thought/situation depends on our perception of it, right? Or so I feel!

      Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is something I often think about :)

    "That which cannot be perceived does not exist" - Existence of a thought might depend on our perception of it, I agree but existence of deeper things might not be. What am trying to tell here is, I feel that mankind is not that mature to perceive everything that exists. :)

    This was a wonderful thought pattern, dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree with your thought. However, through this post Man chose to believe in himself (which is also very important).

      Thanks though :)

      Delete
  5. I really like this.

    Penso Mas Nao Existo. It's the concept of no-self or the emptiness of a self.

    If you look for the self within the body, you can not find it there, since the body itself is dependent upon its parts.

    If you look for the self within the mind, you can not find it there, since the mind can only be said to exist in relation to external objects; therefore the mind is also dependent upon causes and conditions outside of itself.

    Hence, since the self can not be said to exist within the body or mind, it is said to be "empty of inherent existence".

    ... or so they say :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. This was interesting, I didn't know about it.
      :)

      Delete
  6. well we dfinitely are running towards the unmaking of the universe for sure


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ha loved it ,,,so much had to open it from my blog's feed ,and comment on it ,...

    ReplyDelete