BLACK THURSDAY.
“Aaj ki taaza khabar, Aaj ki Taaza Khabar”
“Akhbaar Ka Kaala Rang, Kya Badal Raha Hai Duniya Ka Dhang?”
Being a late
sleeper, I tend to wake up really late as well.
Most of the taaza khabar turns into baasi khabar, by the time I read it.
But today
was different.
Today my
newspaper arrived exactly when I woke up i.e. at 12 p.m.
It wasn’t my
regular Times Of India, but #WhatTheBlack
Times whose colors were inverted. You see regular newspapers have Black print
over White paper, well; this one had White print over Black paper. Interesting
eh?
I didn’t
have to read boring mundane political news, celebrity gossip & criminal
activities.
I told you,
today was different.
I was transfixed
on some rather intriguing and duniya ko
hila dene wali, tehelka macha dene waali khabar. Man, should I have been a
news reader or what! *Aaj Tak-are you listening?*
Well here’s
a glimpse of my favorite fun news for you guys :)
I would love
to read such news every day, but unfortunately, the World pays attention to
other details. So never mind.
By now you
guys know that Day 2 of #WhatTheBlack experience was this Black Newspaper. Blogadda, I think the second clue has given
a big hint.
The Egg
yesterday, followed by the Newspaper today. Looks like the product relates to a
Morning Routine. Is it about the Morning? Well, is it going to be a soap/shampoo/face
wash or personal care product tomorrow? Tee Hee looks like my minds on a *let’s figure it out* spree.
What do you
guys think?
:)
:)



This is getting interesting!!!
ReplyDeleteOh it sure is! :D
DeleteStupid Me, I didn't realize this was a continuing contest and just left it at writing one post for day 1.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it's interesting to see you guys posting the clues everyday. Waiting for more.
Hehehe.. Well this has been fun! :)
DeleteWhat could be next? *scratches head*
ReplyDeleteNow you know ;)
Delete