So after giving a lot of thought I came to the conclusion, that a bit of blogging isn't going to do any harm. Right no? Plus it isn't like I'm studying 24/7 and if I take a break, my scores go down drastically...Well I hope not! 0_o ...
Well the thing is, I tried hard but I just couldn't keep myself away from coming and checking my Dashboard for new posts and I couldn't control the urge to write about something ... So here I am :D ..
Oh, guess what the Insurance Mela was a big hit, with our team having tons of students floating around our desk...Aah the feeling of being the best is something totally different man :D ... Thanks a ton to all those who wished me for that ... :D ... Apart from that, the next day I was to have a test. but that got cancelled... Love you Sapna Mam for that! :) ... The other 2 tests till now have been amazing... Got 4 more to go, but they're sort of okay...
Also last night, I went for the Graduation Day party in college and OMG it was soooooo amazing... All the pass-outs were dressed in black robes and hats, donning a certificate in their hands... Wow, it must have been a moment of pride for them.... The whole scene got me sorta nostalgic... I mean next year, I would be standing there... Wearing that robe and hat and holding the certificate ... Aaah crap, did college life just end so fast?? Okay stop thinking... I still have time to graduate, and who knows if I will? :P ... lol *touchwood* ... :)
Well danced in the rains.... Met .AM. and danced with him like crazy... *blush blush* ... God, he makes my life magical and there wasn't a moment he didn't leave my side ... I can't tell you how blessed I feel to have him in my life... He makes me feel so special...♥♥ :) ... Also took loads of pictures =D ... Had an awesome time with friends ... Despite the cold, got completely drenched and got this huge firing from Mom after coming home... But trust me, it was all worth it...
I've always loved this quote but now I've felt it, so sharing it with you'll. I hope you get this-
"You Never Lose By Loving, You Only Lose By Holding Back."
Aye and I just saw this song 'Khwabon Khwabon' picturised on John Abraham and Genelia D'souza... No offence to those who did like the song, but for me it was just a crappy remake of the awesome tamil song 'Uyirin Uyire'... I like John as a person, but he is so plastic in this song...He could've done better, but Genelia looks super hot... totally amazing :D ... What do you guys think?
Okay gotta go back to studying now or I won't get Mom-made custard... I've bribed her for it.. ;)
Oh and is there anyone brave enough to go fight for the injustice done to students, by way of exams....?? If there is, please go screw this system of exams man! Pleaseeee!! :(... Anyone willing to do that, I'll five you a whole box of Ferrero Rocher.. Muft muft muft!! ;)...
P.S. Love, Sushmit, Risha... thanks for following man!! You guys made me happy! :D
:)
awww... the graduation part kinda got me nostalgic.. :| .. I can't wait to graduate and finally be an architect.. but i'll def miss college and the people :(
ReplyDeletehehe chalo i'm in it for the 'we don't want exams!' :P :P
All the best for ur exams babe! :D :D study well and do well! :D :D
you make me so happy and sad at the same time... happy that u r living the kind of life i wud want and sad... i am still not with him yet...:)and how i wish to be able to be with him and dance and dance till we die...:P
ReplyDeletehave fun... sweet life ahead as well!
take care and love to you as well:)
Haha you're welcome :D Someday I'd like to know more about the insurance mela. Not for nothing am I called one of the most boring people in existence. Cheers! :) :)
ReplyDelete@Viya- yayiiieee my partner in crime... Let's Go :D ... Will Anna Hazare help us too? :/
ReplyDelete@Love- awww... Don't be sad, you'll meet him soon enough. I'll pray okay? :) ... And I wish you the same..
@Sushmit- you really wanna know? hehe I'll tell you sometime I'm majorly fukkat... I don't think your boring...read both your posts... I'd say your a pretty pensive guy :)
What busy lives we run:)
ReplyDeleteAnd dancing in the rain with *him*, sounds like you had a LOTTA fun:)
And the FR is mine. Will get back to you on that one:P
It's a rainy day,and your writting makes me nostalgic about my college days...wish u luck for your exams!!1
ReplyDelete@Priyanka- Ohh yeah you get the FR if you help on screwing the system... you see there's a *conditions apply* point there ;).. Oh and I had the most AMAZING time :) ♥
ReplyDelete@Lipsy- aww don't be... I'm sure you've had some awesome memories.. Cherish them :D ... Thanks for the wishes :)
LOL I am gonna call you a nerd :D and you are not supposed to feel complimented :D :D
ReplyDeleteAnd as for john abraham :D Check this out :D http://karmicsoliloquy.blogspot.com/2011/07/jim-carrey-will-help-chinese-leaders.html
You might like the humor there or maybe you wont. But it is still worth checking out :D
Haww no calling me NERD... NO NO! I'm not :O ... Lol the article was kick ass... who's blog is it? I like! :D
ReplyDelete