August 20, 2011

Har Ek Friend Zaruri Hota hai ... :D ♥♥

I hope you guys have seen the new Airtel ad... Gosh I'm in love with it..
There's something about it...I mean it's catchy, random and so fetch.. Don't you think?

I've constantly been singing the lines- Har ek friend zaruri hota hai, to the point that Mum has started throwing vessels at me :P (okay, not that extreme...she loves her vessels...more than me) ... LOL ... But you get the point no? I'm totally addicted to it...My twitter and FB updates were also the same thing...And I got about 32 likes for it...Wow! That's like happening after a really long time!! So people also like it ha? :D

The song reminds me of my school and college days...The place, the masti, teasing..blah blah! Okay so I'm still in college, but what I meant was my first year and the set of friends back then...Well the group has split, but I have fond memories of the times back then...They were the best days of my life and I MISS those guys sooo much man!
I wish the Airtel tag- Dil jo chahe paas laye, was applicable in my case... :/

Anyway chuck all that, coming back to the ad... There's this particular line there which goes like -"Ek ghadi ghadi kaam aye par kabhi kabhi call kare, Ek kabhi kabhi kaam aye aur ghadi ghadi call kare"... 
Haaah that is soo true man...!!!!! *evil smile* .. I have come across both these types! ;).. Ooh but I'm a sweet, nice girl okay... :P ... Always there if you need me...Sachi!!! :)
The evil smile was for the underlying meaning in those lines...;)

Well for those who haven't seen the ad and for those who like the ad (like me), I'm sharing the video here ... And hey my lovely followers, I'd like to call you blog buddies, (better, no?) ... You guysare amazing and I don't wanna lose you'll... waise bhi Har ek friend zaruri hota hai... :D

Have a great night! ♥ 




:)

11 comments:

  1. yes blog buddy...i luv this ad too...sweet post

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen this ad and must i say awesome hai. it is all over my facebook like awesome sauce. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lurvvve that ad!....And your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sub, Tay Tay and Aman- I know, the ad's so sweet... ♥♥

    @Sana- haha pretty popular with all the people...fb status', video sharing...like everywhere :D

    @Rachana- Aww thank you! *bows head in gratitude* ... btw just dropped by your blog & I must say, you've got a pretty amazing blog too...and the "about me" section reminds me of me :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome...and thank you for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Heart this commercial =D

    Nice blog! Followed ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it IS a suweeeet ad:)
    Cute post!

    And my mother loves her vessels more than me as well:P

    ReplyDelete