Have you guys ever seen a pack of dogs chasing a car? Well I’m sure you have! Once one of my little cousins asked her dad, why do they do it? He said most of the times it’s because a similar car might have run over one of their fellow dogs and they wish to take revenge for it.
And I was really amazed that how can they just assume it’s the same car, just because it has the same shape?
But now I know, they don’t assume, for them "seeing is believing"!
And I guess this is exactly why human lives are so complex. We don’t believe in what we see, we don’t trust what is told to us, we rather assume, and we lie to ourselves all the time, more than we lie to the world.
Some of us tell ourselves that the love showered on us isn’t true, because we don’t deserve so much of it, when the truth is, we don’t see who we really are.
We lie about our lovers, and that they love us much more than we love them, and that they would never leave us.
We lie about what we can or cannot achieve because it is assumed if nobody else could do it, neither can we!
We lie about how our parents have no idea of our well being, all they care about is their issues simply because we can’t see what they see.
We lie to ourselves that we are unhappy because we don’t have what others do, only because we never see the smile and the calm on our own faces.
But at times I think lying is good, because we also tell ourselves that tomorrow will be a better day, even if we can’t see it, because the hope it gives us is more powerful than any truth we will ever know.
So I guess ill just let the dogs be, sometimes not seeing and believing is great too.
Keeps us alive! :)
*************
P.S. One of the most terrifying paper has come to an end and I'm scoring a perfect tenner on that... Gosh I can't believe my accounts paper finally tallied... *jumps with joy* :D ... I hope Sir's happy now! Last time his paper was atrocious ... At least my performance was, because of which I was made to stand outside... But looks like this time he'll realise I'm a potentially worthwhile student :P ... Ughh did that make sense?? umm blaaah whatever !!! ... Oh and Dad's hospitalized again :( ... Looks like the frequent visits to the hospital aint gonna end anytime soon! Hmm but it isn't that bad this time around.. Sachi! :)
Ohh and 2 days chuttttiiiiii :D ... I'm just gonna catch up on my sleep, and do a bit of pending work.. This year seems to be working out extremely well, with the amount of holidays... :D .. Enjoy it, till it lasts, right? ;) ..... All in all I've been in the best of moods for a while... I like!
What's up with you people?? Tell me tell me... I'm all ears!
:)
looks can be deceptive, eyes can fool you...so i don't really agree that seeing is believing, that's way assuming is even more dangerous....
ReplyDeletelet the dogs be :)
nice post
@SUB- I think humans just make stuff very complex... Rather than believing in what is before them, they try to dig out unwanted stuff...
ReplyDeleteThanks :)