It looks like the bad days outnumber the good ones.. It's always been this way! I have a great time and then something bad HAS to happen...
My Dad is in the I.C.U. in a critical condition.
Day before yesterday, he was admitted in the hospital.. His sugar levels went up, pressure rose and developed a chest pain.... Mom's pretty tensed and it just kills me to see her in pain...
I hate it when my dad looks so weak..
Had plans to go visiting my cousin brother in Pune, but looks like he's coming now.Obviously can't leave Maa alone here right!
Just a request to you guys... Please include my father in your prayers, so he recovers soon enough!... It won't take much of your time... I'm sure God would hear your prayers and have mercy upon Dad... Please... :/ ... Thank you guys! You know I love you'll.. :)
Hope the bad times pass soon enough... Dad, I need you home ...
*God show me your there..show me the way...show me the light...Make me believe in you again*
:|
OMG!!! I really realllllly hope your daddy gets well soon... I will definetly keep you guys in my prayers.. God is def gonna be with you.. Just have faith.. I really really wish you dad recovers soon.. :|
ReplyDeleteOh God!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless your Dad with incalculable amount health and comfort !! Surely, I'll pray for your dad tonight!
Hope he gets well soon!
=O
Don't loose hope and faith in the almighty :)
ReplyDeleteHe surely will catch you if you make he's making you fall :)
May your Dad recover back to healthy life soon:)
Keep the calm and support your mother :)
I have been in a similar condition few months so I know the pain but still only one advice,just don't get yourself depressed with whatever life brings you :)
Whatever happens ,happens for a reason and whatever happens, happens for the good:)
Oh gosh.
ReplyDeleteI'll include him in my prayers, I really hope he gets well soon.
Stay strong <3
I most certainly will.
ReplyDeleteHe will be back on his feet in absolutely no time.
Teke
<3
we all will pray for him Mahi....he is definitely get well soon...
ReplyDeletethank you so much for your love and concern guys... this really means a lot to me... I met him last evening and he seems better than before... I guess the prayer are working.. Thank you!
ReplyDelete@priyanka, smita and Sub...welcome to my blog :)
like you said, it looks like... but that neednt be the case always na? :P
ReplyDeleteAawww, dont worry God is always there. We all will pray together and he'll be alright soon okay? :)
ReplyDeleteDont worry keep praying. We will too.
Remain strong! :) Love <3
ow dont worry! your dad will be alryt! i'll surely pray for him...
ReplyDeleteAwww.. didn't expect to read this as my first post in your blog... Came here from bits & pieces' BTW... Anyway, I will surely do... Like all others here.
ReplyDelete@ deeps - maybe:)
ReplyDelete@ Sonshu= He's doing well now.. thanks for praying :)
@ Niya- thanks a ton sweetz...and thanks for dropping by :)
@Sunil- aww I'm sorry this was the 1st post you read.. I think I have something nice up now :D .. hehe :)