"To have a friend and be a friend Is what makes life worthwhile."
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY, to all those who are reading my blog!
Aaah well I'm not really excited cos the celebrations won't begin until tomorrow in college. I haven't even bought Friendship Bands as yet. But yes I have got cards, smileys for people and I can't wait till we scribble away on others tee's and hands, tomorrow!! :D
Midst all this f'ship frenzy I miss one friend THE MOST. Well he doesn't consider me a FRIEND anymore, but to me, he's always going to remain my best friend. Misunderstandings and lack of communication can cause so many problems, and that's precisely what happened in my case. Anyway, I pray that he is happy today, (even if that's without me) and wish him a great life ahead!
Well on this occasion I'm going to take the liberty of introducing you to 4 of my besties:
1. JAGRUTI. She's the most amazing person I've come across. 7 years of friendship & it still doesn't feel that long. She's stood by me in both good times and bad. We have shared our soul with each other and I know that I can count on her, no matter what. She's my best friend and soul sister. She brings out the best in me. I love her way too much! :D
2. AKSHAT. He's my strong pillar of support, whom I lean on at all times. Mature and understanding. Was there. Is there. Will always be there. An absolute sweetheart. Very helpful. Whenever I'm upset, he cheers me up. He can make me laugh and cry at the same time. Plus, he is an amazing cook and so so loving. I feel blessed to have him in my life.
3. VINAYAK. Resides in Delhi and the distance really gets to me. Yet, we are the best of friends. I can call him up at any time of the day and he's going to be there. Only I call him, he recharges only for his GF :P ... We fight, we cry, we have similar problems in life and always tells me that when he'll come to Mumbai' "I will hang you upside down". We talk about anything under the Sun and our conversations seem to be never-ending. I miss him so much. Totally love him.
4. SANDY- I call him Calcium Sandoz, just for the heck of it. Thinks he's tall, fair and handsome but is exactly opposite of all that. LOL :P ... We pull each other's legs and try to outsmart each other. But clearly the winner is *drum rolls, tada* ME !! What did you guys think? Hehe... :P .. So, he's got an amazing sense of humor and has a charm you definitely cannot avoid. I love him to bits and I wish he'd come to Mumbai sometime soon.
So yes, I've always had more guy friends than girls. I can connect to them in a way I haven't been able to with anyone else. These are 4 friends I absolutely CANNOT do without. :D
But thanks to Blogville, I have found two absolutely amazing people here. Their posts make me feel like it's my story they are telling. These guys are absoultely amazing and OMG I'M in love with their style of writing. Alas! I wish I could be half as good as them. They are:
POULOMI from The Girl Next Door - She's a bundle of joy. Extremely amazing writer and an amazingly sweet chic. I'm in love with her (I'm straight) :P .. She connects with me at a very personal level. So here I'm giving her the "One Lovely Blog Award".
ADITYA from Soul Intoxicated- YOU have to pay him a visit. The way he writes and expresses himself is out of this world! A brilliant writer and a sweet friend. I give him the "The Versatile Blogger Award".
P.S. Hamza, Viya, PurpleMist & Sonshu... I haven't yet known you guys much, but I love you'll! Sachi! No kidding. You guys are fabulous! Muuaaah :D
So how was your day?
:)





Awww. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like what I write. Me and my blog feel so special. :D
Also, YOU ARE FROM MUMBAI?
OMG. why didnt you tell me?
I'm studying in Mumbai too. :D
which college/ Where do you stay?
MAIL ME. AND MEEEEEEEEEEET ME. :D
Thanks for the award Shreya! :)
ReplyDeleteAt Poulomi I LOVE YOUR BLOG...No doubting it! Will mail you real quick!
ReplyDeleteAdi...your most welcome :)
Aww, Thank you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI ADORE your blog!!!
And Happy Friendship Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the awards!!
ReplyDeleteMy day has not been so good, just got my results and they were not as good as I thought they would be :/
@Hamza ... *dances around* really? awww thank you thank you :D ... *still can't believe* :O .. HFD :)
ReplyDelete@PurpleMist ... don't be upset, I'm sure you'll fair well the next time... Happens! Smile pls :)
thanx for dropping by in my life:) i really needed someone like you:D
ReplyDeleteeven if u r here for a moment...:)
Love and best wishes...
Hey Love... I'm glad you found me :D ... hehe I'll be there as long as you want me to... :) ♥
ReplyDeleteP.S. what's your name? (if I may know)