August 24, 2011

Insurance Mela and The Saga of Tests!

Oh Lord I'm so screwed... Got my tests from friday and INSURANCE MELA tomorrow (*what the hell is that?*) .... If that's something your thinking about, let me tell you it isn't like  fair or anything, where you get sugar candies or joy-rides :P , but a rather boring journey into the world of insurance and the various insurance products! Oh you got that right... *Sir/Madam, would you like to take an insurance? You know it's going to benefit you and your family? Hum aapke saath hai...Zindagi ke saath bhi, zindagi ke baad bhi* :P ... Now you get it, right? ;)







Well our class is conducting this tomorrow, where each group has to take up one insurance company and members have to pretty much act like insurance agents and explain insurance plans to fellow students and faculty of other courses... Aaah the irony of having to explain things to learned teachers :P ... So my group chose to venture into the field of Health Insurance and we are pretty much done with it, but God knows what the outcome would be! So nervous man... But the best part was having Ms. D, S and P over at my place and working on it! 

You can't imagine the amount of fun we had.... Racking our heads, trying to guess what the various terms meant, coming up with our own meaning, oh and also getting some knowledge about the plans :D ... I mean at the end of it, we did get educated about stuff and finally I feel like a B/I student... Apart from all this, we hogged on to Naan-Paneer-Kofta-Pulao-Jeera Rice-and-Halva, like crazy man *mmm lip smacking delicious* YUMMMMMYYYYY!! :D ... played crazy legs... danced about the whole house ... checked star sign love compatibility over the net :P ... teased each other ... umm went window shopping and I drove like crazy... So much driving for a day !! Phew tired now!

All in all twas an amazing day and now that they're gone, I'm actually missing them... Aaah but obviously we'd meet tomorrow :D ... Oiiiii gotta start studying too.. Hope I'd have some energy tomorrow to come home and study man... So not in the mood to touch those books man...Poof! :(... Hope these papers end soon enough and I can breathe a sigh of relief ... 



Please pray that the Mela's a hit :P ... and so I score decent marks in my papers!
I think I'd be off the blogging scene for a few days...so long folks ... I'm gonna miss you'll...
Take the cares ;) ... Have a great week!

:)

8 comments:

  1. best of luck with your tests...and the mela... you will be missed on blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,Nan-Palao-Kofta-Paneer-Rice and Halwa!! =D
    OOM-YUM-YUM-YUM!

    Though it doesn't sound a bit like a 'Mela', but anyways, BEST OF LUCK!
    And yes, your blissful♥ existence on Blogosphere would be missed alot=D♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :D :D
    Good Luck for everything , girl :)

    Love, Risha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. Mela for something as tedious as insurance? Good luck with that:) And, for your sake, hope it all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, Madam Metlife. Nice post, I follow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. insurance?? :/ best of luck!! both my parents work in reputed insurance company and I do not understand a single funda about it :/ I find it spooky.. any way thats a personal opinion.. hope you get to do well :) and "reading but not studying"- that should be carved on stone :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks all you guys...the mela was awesome...

    @sushmit- Metlife is an insurance company is all I know..but what's with Madam Metlife? :P ..

    @Ananya- LOL... Its sort of complicated but then again you get the hang of it, it's nice ya!

    ReplyDelete