So Viya from A peek into
my life came up with a post and I loved the
tag! I think it's a great way to get to know a few things about my friends. So
I'm taking this up and sharing a bit of my stuff with you...
Read on to know more. :)
Make a list of 5 things that are in reach.
Computer, Cell Phone, Books, Remote and
my Bag. :P
What is your favourite holiday?
A Holiday is always a favorite. Be it
anywhere, anytime, I'm TOTALLY IN! :D
What is your fashion style?
Oh shoot, I got no style. But comfort matters. More into casuals and for a party totally style up the look! :D
Oh shoot, I got no style. But comfort matters. More into casuals and for a party totally style up the look! :D
What’s your occupation?
Final year student of B.com Banking and Insurance.
Final year student of B.com Banking and Insurance.
What do you hear right now?
Masterchef Australia's contestants name's who've made it through.. Hehe :P
Masterchef Australia's contestants name's who've made it through.. Hehe :P
Who was the last person you hugged?
My Best friend :D ♥
My Best friend :D ♥
What random song just popped in your head now?
Mad- Ne Yo
What did you do today?
Wake up. Sleep. College. Home. Sleep. Computer. TV. Blog!
What was the last text message you
received?
From Sadiq- "Your bored to type out the questions right. It's okay." ...Silly boy! :P
From Sadiq- "Your bored to type out the questions right. It's okay." ...Silly boy! :P
What websites do you always visit when
you go online?
Facebook...Gmail...Blogs...That's about
it! :)
What is your next big planned purchase?
A sexy phone or a good DSLR camera :D (wish I had the money) :(
A sexy phone or a good DSLR camera :D (wish I had the money) :(
If you could afford to go anywhere in the
world, where would you go?
PARIS...AUSTRALIA... I think I'd like to
go lots of places :D
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Having a good job...a simple life...earning enough...happy and making my parents proud :)
Having a good job...a simple life...earning enough...happy and making my parents proud :)
Where’s your tattoo/Where would you like
a tattoo?
No tattoo.. But I would definitely want
one behind my right shoulder... A butterfly...I think it's
sweet! :)
What are you doing this weekend?
Maybe going to Pune...Visiting my brother.
If you could play a musical instrument,
which one would you play?
Piano.
Piano.
What’s the one thing you need the most
now?
A BIG WARM HUG!
Are you a creeper?
Uhh please I don't think so...
NOOOOOO!!!!! :O
What is your dream job?
Okay this is funny, but I've always wanted to be an actress :P
Okay this is funny, but I've always wanted to be an actress :P
What’s the last good movie you saw?
I loved Guzaarish. For the sheer
brilliant performance of Hritik. That's it! Nothing else.
What’s your favourite quote?
Believe in yourself.
Believe in yourself.
What is your favourite colour?
Black.
Black.
Give us three styling tips that always
work for you
Messy hair thrown around...Let it play or keep a simple ponytail... For the face, just a good face wash when your out will work wonders. :D
Messy hair thrown around...Let it play or keep a simple ponytail... For the face, just a good face wash when your out will work wonders. :D
Coffee or tea?
Coffee.. I'm a coffee addict. :D ♥♥ Yummmmmmmmyyy!!!!!!!
What do you love to do when it is
drizzling?
Have a cup of hot coffee...sitting near
the window...reading a book or listening to music... :)
What inspires you?
Umm I don't know... I think people's thoughts inspire me. If I have a thoughtful conversation, then a lot of things run through my mind and there's something in that convo which is truly inspiring...May be I sound lame, but it's true. Apart from that, if it was a person, My Mom inspires me. Totally! :D
Umm I don't know... I think people's thoughts inspire me. If I have a thoughtful conversation, then a lot of things run through my mind and there's something in that convo which is truly inspiring...May be I sound lame, but it's true. Apart from that, if it was a person, My Mom inspires me. Totally! :D
So
yeah that's it...I loved doing this. I think you should too! Looking
forward to your posts, people!
:)
hehe we seem to think on pretty much the same wave length.. :P holidays.. camera.. FB/gmail/blogs! :P :P and OMG u want to be an actress?? :P :P hehe nautanki!! :P :P ... I really hope you do become one though ;)!!! Alll deee beessshhtt!! :D :D
ReplyDeleteHaha I just did this too :D
ReplyDeleteLOVED ur answers!!! :)
@Viya- Yeah I agree...our thoughts definitely match! Nautanki toh main hoon :D .. rishte main toh hum tumhari behen lagte hai, but hai blogger :P ...lol *gosh I can be so lame* :P
ReplyDelete@PM- Aaah thank you ... Yeah you did it too! So reading! :)
hehe... total nautanki!! :P :P ... hehe... Lol! If i start talking to you in hindi, I'm surely gonna get killed by the "hindi rakshak groups"! :P
ReplyDeletelol :P
ReplyDelete:D Lol, good one.
ReplyDeleteCan I take this up?
totally!! would love to see the answers :)
ReplyDelete