September 20, 2011

Blogadda's Notable Newbie...Yayyiieeee That's Me! :D


It is just another day… I’m going through my mails and I stumble across one in particular.. I open it and I’m shocked… Shocked surprised, happy… I can’t believe it.. I re-read the whole thing over and over again.. I pinch myself and God, it’s TRUE…. Blogadda has awarded me with the “Notable Newbie Award” :D ..



OMG I’ve always wanted to be featured like that.. And now that it’s really happened and I’m super excited.. I couldn’t contain my happiness and the first thing I did was go to the Blogadda homepage and look at the Notable Newbie list… And there I AM.. :D … eeeee wow! That is some feeling. I messaged all my friends and changed my FB status and tweeted this… Gosh! Now, a few of you may think, what’s the big deal? It may not be a big deal for you, but for me, it is A BIG DEAL! … 

It isn’t just about being featured, it’s a lot more than that… Blogadda has given me the opportunity to reach out to a lot of bloggers and not just that, it also means that they think that what I write is worth an appreciation. C’mon at least I take it that way… Why else did they have to give it to me? :)

Ever since I joined Blogadda, I’ve read so many different blogs and interacted with some amazing writers.. It gives me a chance to share my life with them and in turn be acquainted with theirs.. It’s given all of us a platform to make our voice heard and THAT matters.. I wouldn’t have had 51 followers in such a short span, had Blogadda not been there… So all thanks to them! :)

I just thought I had to share it with you’ll. Because in the end, you guys matter to me. Each one of you. And I’m NOT trying to be modest here. It’s honest and straight from the heart. :D .. Without you’ll my blog couldn’t have achieved it. So I owe you guys too. :D

Well I’m surely looking forward to write a lot more now. I’ve been motivated. Truly.

But for now I need to sign off, because I have an Audit exam tomorrow and the portion just doesn’t seem to get over.. Plus I have talk to A.M. later.. Oh good God please help me! Ciao.

P.S. I crossed 50 followers (okay I have 51), but for me it's a BIG achievement. So welcome Ezazi and Miss Cortni to my blog. Looks like you'll are lucky for me. ;)

:)

12 comments:

  1. OMG!!! COngradulationnnsss babe!!!! :D :D :D
    Very proud of you!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing
    congrats..! :) and you totally deserve it..! :)
    you asked me how am i so sweet every-time ??
    my answer is -) maybe i read some super sweet blogs..! :P *winking* and your blog is one of the..!
    and yes do suggest the color theme for by blog..!
    :)
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats!! That's so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations and may you get many many more awards in your life... this is a real big deal...i think i should also join blogadda :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Viya- aww thank you so much sweetie..*hugs* :D

    @suvaiba- I love you girl! :D .. and thank you! Did you change your background/template, coz it just became eye-friendly :D

    @Tay, Peevee and Sushmit- Thanks a ton guys.. :D

    @Muhammad Israr- thank you so much...and sure you should join.. it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And with that I raise a toast to your achievement. Cheers :)

    Love, Risha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! We wait to read more from you. Keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anu- thank you!
    @Blogadda- thanks a ton :D

    ReplyDelete