So I came across this "scratch off
challenge" on Viya's blog and
I decided to take it up. So all you have to do it strike through or scratch off
what you have done in your life... It's that simple! So here goes:
Appearance
I have/had piercings besides the ears.
I want piercings besides the ears.
I have many scars.
I tan easily. (My skin colour just gets dark and it pisses
me off BIG time ya!) :(
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have a tattoo.
I want a tattoo. (I want one on my arm or on my
back...desperate! But I'm scared it will hurt)
I can be self-conscious about my appearance.
I have/had braces. (I had bunny-rabbit teeth and still have
2 big teeth in d front, but they don't need braces anymore)
I have/had piercings besides the ears.
I want piercings besides the ears.
I have many scars.
I wish my hair was a different color.
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
I have a tattoo.
I have more than two
piercings.
Embarrassment
Disney movies still make me cry.
I've glued my hand to something.
I've laughed until some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
I've had my pants rip in public.
Health
I’ve gotten stitches.
I’ve broken or dislocated a bone.
I’ve had my tonsils removed.
I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
I’ve had chicken pox.
I've had malaria.
I've had typhoid.
I've had jaundice. (I think I'm just lucky with my health! *touch wood*)
Travel
I've been
on a plane.
I’ve been to US.
I’ve been to Europe.
I've been to at least one other country.
I've never been out of my country. (I soooooo want to!
Paris, Switzerland, Rome... the places are endless! :D)
I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometers in one day.
Experiences
I’ve gotten lost in my city. (I'm bad with directions... I
feel all roads look alike :P)
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
I’ve slapped someone. (It was slap day in college and I took
it as a joke, but she didn't..got offended, cribbed...but I didn't
apologise..hehehe ;))
I’ve kissed someone underwater.
I’ve chugged something.
I’ve crashed a car. (on a still truck...)
I’ve been skiing.
I’ve been in a musical.
I’ve auditioned for something.
I’ve been on stage.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
I’ve pranked someone.
I’ve ridden in a taxi.
Honesty / Crime
I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
I've broken a law.
I’ve done something I promised someone I wouldn’t.
I’ve done something I promised myself I wouldn’t.
I've sneaked out.
I’ve lied about my whereabouts.
I’ve cheated while playing a game.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
Death
I’m afraid of dying. (scares me to bits! :/)
I hate funerals.
I’ve seen someone/something die.
Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
I have attempted suicide.
I’ve thought about suicide before.
I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
Materialism
I own over 10 music CDs.
I own over 10 novels.
I own over 5 electronic gadgets.
I’m obsessed with anime/manga.
I collected comic books.
I own a lot of makeup.
I own gaming console(s).
I own a car.
I own a bike.
I thrive on compliments.
I thrive on hate.
Random
I can sing low key.
I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
I open up to others easily. (something I try not doing, but
still do)
I watch the news occasionally or always.
I like to kill bugs.
I sing in the shower. (even though I can't sing :P)
I’m a morning person.
I’m a sports fanatic.
I twirl my hair.
I care about grammar.
I love spam.
I’ve copied more than 30 CDs in a day.
I bake well.
My favorite color is either white, yellow, pink, blue, red, black,
purple, or orange.
I would wear pajamas to school.
I like Martha Stewart.
I laugh at my own jokes.
I eat fast food weekly.
I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
I can’t sleep if there’s a bug/insect in the room.
I’m really ticklish.
I like chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I’m good at remembering names.
I’m good at remembering dates.
My memory sucks.
I have no idea what I want to do for the rest of my life.
People
...used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
...called me fat.
...say I’m skinny.
...have said I’m ugly.
...have said I’m pretty.
...have spread rumors about me. (so many bitches in this
world :x)
...force me to eat.
...say I eat too much.
...say I eat too little.
...say I eat too fast.
...say I eat too slow.
...have called me a genius.
...have given me gifts.
Eating
I’ve lost weight.
I’ve gained weight.
I’m at my thinnest.
I’m at my biggest.
I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
I've lost weight, but gained it back. (unhappy!)
My weight affects my mood. A lot.
I diet.
I’m vegan/vegetarian.
I exercise.
I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
Family
I've sworn at my parents.
I’ve planned to run away from home before.
I've run away from home.
My biological parents are together.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want kids.
I’ve had kids.
I’ve lost a child.
Relationships
I’m engaged.
I’m married.
I’m a swinger.
I'm single.
I'm in a relationship.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I have/had a friend with benefits.
I miss someone right now.
I have a fear of abandonment. (I always feel I'd be alone
and that no one will care)
I don't like to depend on others.
I’ve gotten divorced.
I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
Someone has/had feelings for me when I didn’t have them back.
I've told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
I've told someone I didn’t love them when I did.
I’ve kept something from a past relationship.
Sexuality
I’m a cuddler.
I’ve been kissed in the rain.
I’ve hugged a stranger.
I’ve kissed a stranger.
Bad times
I regularly drink.
I can’t swallow pills.
I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
I have/had anxiety problems.
I shut others out when I’m upset.
I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset.
I have taken/take anti-depressants.
I've slept an entire day before.
I’ve plotted revenge.
I’ve been to US.
I’ve been to Europe.
I've been to at least one other country.
I’ve driven/ridden over 200 kilometers in one day.
Experiences
I’ve seen a shooting star.
I’ve wished on a shooting star.
I’ve seen a meteor shower.
I’ve kissed someone underwater.
I’ve chugged something.
I’ve been skiing.
I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
I’ve sat on a rooftop at night.
Honesty / Crime
I’ve been threatened to be arrested.
I've broken a law.
I've sneaked out.
I’ve been in a fist fight.
Death
I hate funerals.
Someone close to me has attempted/committed suicide.
I have attempted suicide.
I’ve written a eulogy for myself.
Materialism
I’m obsessed with anime/manga.
I own a lot of makeup.
I own gaming console(s).
I own a car.
I own a bike.
I thrive on compliments.
I thrive on hate.
Random
I can sing low key.
I’ve stolen a tray from a fast food restaurant.
I watch the news occasionally or always.
I’m a morning person.
I’m a sports fanatic.
I twirl my hair.
I love spam.
I’ve copied more than 30 CDs in a day.
I bake well.
I would wear pajamas to school.
I like Martha Stewart.
I’ve not turned anything in and still got an A in a certain class.
I’m really ticklish.
I like chocolate.
I bite my nails.
I’m good at remembering dates.
My memory sucks.
People
...used to ask if I was anorexic/bulimic.
...
...say I’m skinny.
...have said I’m ugly.
...say I eat too much.
...say I eat too little.
...
...say I eat too slow.
...have called me a genius.
...
Eating
I’ve lost weight.
I’m at my thinnest.
I’m at my biggest.
I’ve lost weight and kept it off.
My weight affects my mood. A lot.
I diet.
I’m vegan/vegetarian.
I exercise.
I’ve fainted from exhaustion.
Family
I've run away from home.
I have a sibling less than one year old.
I want kids.
I’ve had kids.
I’ve lost a child.
Relationships
I’m engaged.
I’m married.
I’m a swinger.
I'm single.
I’ve gone on a blind date.
I have/had a friend with benefits.
I don't like to depend on others.
I’ve gotten divorced.
I've told someone I loved them when I didn’t.
Sexuality
I’ve hugged a stranger.
I’ve kissed a stranger.
Bad times
I regularly drink.
I can’t swallow pills.
I can swallow numerous pills at a time without difficulty.
I’ve been diagnosed with depression at some point.
I don’t have anyone to talk to when I’m upset.
I have taken/take anti-depressants.
I've slept an entire day before.
Phew that was easy! Total tp on a jobless day.. :P.. If you guys take this up, let me know okay! I'll read! And aah looks like I'm on a cooking spree... I made Chocolate Pancake today... I don't understand why I'm suddenly obsessed with chocolate... But Maa's happy that I'm at least stepping inside the kitchen :P ... Aah and tomorrow's a friend's birthday... So we've got her a hand-bag and a collage of her pictures... I hope she likes it! :D
Also I want to welcome Ashwini,
Valli, Aliza, If Wishing Came True and Anu Krishnan to my blog! Thank you guys
for dropping by!
:)

wow ..! that was pretty too much ..!
ReplyDeletethinking of taking it up..! :)
and i think i have told you that i love your blog, haven't I ??
@suvaiba- Ooh take it up, I'd love to know your answers.. Aww and have I told you lately that I love you?? :D .. *hugs* thank you sweety :)
ReplyDeleteOOh!! naicee... :D :D loved knowing more about you.. :D :D
ReplyDeleteOh boy! your too much in love with chocolatey stuff no? and making me jealooussss with all the yummy stuff you've been cooking! :D :D
And def *touch wood* with your health babe!! :D :D
it seems soooo ,uch fun =)
ReplyDeleteyou did it tooooooooo well =)
much* =p
ReplyDeleteFirstly, I'd never even try to do this tag. Reasons? Length. :P
ReplyDeleteSecondly, it's a fun filled confession list :D
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
@Viya- I'm glad I could tell you more :D ... And yeah I was chocolate obsessed for a while, but I'm over it now :D.. hehe..
ReplyDelete@fatima- oooii thank you..:)
@Blasphemous Aesthete- LOl it's okay..It sure is lengthy :P .. But it was a major source of time-pass :D
I just took it and it was soooo fun :P
ReplyDelete