ROFL...har ek friend zaruri hota hai...hahahahahahaha
LOL, it's good. Hilarious.Cheers,Blasphemous Aesthete
rofl... nice one XD
Hahhaha =D Good one.
ROTFL :D Good one.Someone has made full use of current issues and Airtel:D Kudos
Lol...haha..nice creativity by the person who has written this with apt pics :)
ROLF!!! so funny!! :P n so damn true too!! :P
As soon as I got it, I knew I had to share.. haha funny :D
Hahahaha love it!
LMAO...that was awesome....superlike :)
ROFL! Good compilation!
@Sub-hahah I know :)@Anu- thanks for dropping by :)
ROFL...har ek friend zaruri hota hai...hahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteLOL, it's good. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
rofl... nice one XD
ReplyDeleteHahhaha =D Good one.
ReplyDeleteROTFL :D Good one.
ReplyDeleteSomeone has made full use of current issues and Airtel:D Kudos
Lol...haha..nice creativity by the person who has written this with apt pics :)
ReplyDeleteROLF!!! so funny!! :P n so damn true too!! :P
ReplyDeleteAs soon as I got it, I knew I had to share.. haha funny :D
ReplyDeleteHahahaha love it!
ReplyDeleteLMAO...that was awesome....superlike :)
ReplyDeleteROFL! Good compilation!
ReplyDelete@Sub-hahah I know :)
ReplyDelete@Anu- thanks for dropping by :)