October 2, 2011

Love is You and Me, naaah WE !!



I can’t believe how much I think of you. I’d go insane if I kept a track of it. But you’re always on my mind.



Even though I tell you not to bring  me flowers, I absolutely LOVE it when you do. The Orchids and the Roses are as fragrant as our love. The fragrance lingers on till the very end. It reminds me of the love we share and how deep it is.


When you hold my hand, I feel like I can conquer the world. I can fight anything or anyone and I feel protected. When you hold my hand firmly, I'm not scared anymore. I know you'll take care of me.


I dream of the day I can cuddle and go to bed with you or wake up to the soft murmurs and sweet nothings.  We'll let the first rays of the sun wake us up and then we'll fight on who's going to answer the door bell. We'll talk of babies and....okay that can wait :P .. When I lie next to you, with those strong arms enveloping me in a loving embrace, I wish you'd never ever leave me. I love sneaking in to the bed with you and the way I smell of you, every time. Every single time.


Every time you kiss me, I go into trance mode. I feel my vision getting blurred and like there's nobody else. Just you and me. I hold on to my breath, and feel the magic around me. 


You're a silly guy for thinking that someone else would steal me from you. You HAVE to believe in your love for me. Our love. It's strong and no one can tear us apart. I'm ONLY yours baby. Forever and Always. :) 


I can't imagine my life without you in it. You complete me. I wonder how life would be without you in it. And before I finish asking myself this, I got the reply- empty, void and all the words synonymous to these. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. 

(all images are from tumblr)

I know that I'm not perfect, but hey, neither are you! But you know what, with you by my side, life is nothing short of PERFECT.  I'm hoping our ending will be a happy one. Just like the movies. For now I'm happy the way we are.
Love you LOVE ♥♥

One of the best things in life is finding someone who knows all your mistakes and weaknesses and still loves you and wants to be a part of all that craziness.
:)

19 comments:

  1. Wish you luck with your life ahead !

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow superbbbbbbbb... i was drenched in your writing... read it again and again.. such a lovely and romantic post :-) ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Somebody is madly in LOVE!:D:D
    Beautiful, girl :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww!! i can totally relate to this! best read all day :)

    - missshesaid.blogspot.com <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... somebody is in love :) hope somebody reads this :P

    best of luck to both of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Fatima- thank you! :)

    @Little Heart- you remind me of those little sugary heart shaped biscuits that I absolutely loved..hehe :D .. Awww but thank you so much for that lovely comment. Me's happy that you like it! :) ♥

    @Indumathy- Oh you bet! Someone surely is! Hehehe ;)

    @Israr- That someone did read this..hahah :P .. thanks dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, as I said to a friend of mine, "crazy love, crazy lovers." Stay blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, that was so sweet!!
    Isn't it wonderful to find that special someone who you know is going to stay forever, who makes you feel like Cinderella, who makes you melt with just a look, a text or a word?
    Nothing feels better <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Beautiful post, nicely written. Good luck for your love life :)

    http://www.iredeem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and sweet post. And love is truly a wonderful feeling. I can definitely see someone has found that 'special perfect someone' :P!! Quite 'fast' for me because only yesterday was I going through your older post 'A Letter to Love' :)!!
    Btw loved the last pic. Just awesomely cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Arjit- awww thanks ...oh and thanks for dropping by! :)

    @Peevee- Looks like someone's got their Prince Charming too ;) .. and yes it sure feels great! I feel blessed to have him in my life...couldn't have asked for anything more! :) ♥

    @The life-a-holic- thank you sweetz... And yes it's a feeling which cannot be expressed in words..I think in sequence of the posts, it's fast :P .. the last image just sums it up :) .. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Shreya- you and me share the same name :D .. hahah thanks love :) .. and thank you fr dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful feelings..<3
    And pictures are damn expressive ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww... ( this is like soo obvious! i jus can't stop myself from saying that.. )
    loved it! :)
    Especially the last part.. :) Loving someone completely.. C.o.m.p.l.e.t.e.l.y inspite of their flaws... :)
    *huuug* ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwieeeee!! :D
    Amazing!! I was thinking of MY love, all through the post :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Viya- awww you know when I write stuff like this, I often wonder if I did justice to my feelings..but you said it and am so happy :D *hug* .. :)

    @The Updater- Aww I'm glad you felt that connect.. yayiee :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1st, 2nd, 4th and LAST! Where do you get them girl!!! :D
    SOme posts are meant to bring a smile on faces...THIS ONE DID!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Akila- It did?? Yayieee, that coming from an exceptional blogger like you, i'M HONORED :D

    ReplyDelete