October 11, 2011

Nursery Rhymes

Remember the time, when we were kids, we had to memorize all those nursery rhymes and recite them in class. 

In fact our parents used to flaunt us off in front of relatives, uncle's , auntie's, chacha , chachi's, mama , mami's, watchman, blah blah, jaise I just conquered Mount Everest... And the people seeing us would always say- "Beta twinkle twinkle...??" As if they don't know, what comes after that.. Humph! :P .. 

Oh also the part, where they go where is your noseeee, your eyes, oh where is your earrrrr ? :D ... Haha well I do that with kids now, so I can't blame those folks.. Aah look what old age's done to me! ;)

Well isn't it strange that even today we remember all those rhymes... Be it the ABCD's, Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep or Jack and Jill.. I think it's because we did it with full dedication and wanted to be the best at it. Aah I so wish I had the same power to memorize stuff even today. I sometimes fail to grasp what I read yesterday .. Aaah but that isn't the point!

Well I came across a rather funny but cute video on Facebook and I thought it was worth a share. The sing-song tune that they have, made me forget the real tune :P ..  And Mom's been staring at me like I've lost it! 
She asks me are they going to ask you to recite/write nursery rhymes in your exam tomorrow, so GO STUDY :P.. I WISH! Would have scored full, or maybe not! Aaah okay so 

I leave you with this video of the Punjabi School Assembly.


P.S. No offence to anyone. This is just something really cute, and I thought it was worth a share.. Enjoy :D

8 comments:

  1. Hahahaha!! that was so funny!!!

    Indeed i forgot the original tunes too :D
    No wonder u stuck onto it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. Loved the video. So cute :)!!!
    Btw my life is back to great :D!! How were your exams btw??

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! :)
    i sooo agree with 'same memory power and dedication' ... man!
    I hatteee it wen the parents flaunt those li'l ones!.. spare 'em man.. pleeaase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Niya- hahah I'd started repeating the song like 2-3 times, but now I'm back to my senses :P

    @The life-a-holic- aaahh I know, hai na! Well exams aren't over yet..Got them till next Monday.. Going okay... And I'm super happy for you babe :) *hugs* ♥

    @Viya- I know... poor things must be thinking... oh I need to look good now.. I'm a big strong/cute boy/girl :P .. I'm the BIG one..poor baby's :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to be forced to sing 'I AM A LITTLE TEAPOT' in the school assembly always coz i am a chubby kid :(
    I HATE THE WORLD!!!!!
    Ok, this was such a cuuuuuuuuute post, and the assembly was so friggin cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Red- Awww I'm a little teapot..that would've been quite a cute sight :) .. heheh I know the world can be a little unfair at such times :P .. heheh

    @The life-a-holic- :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOD!!! I hate when parents go like "BETA AUNTY KO WO TWINKLE TWINKLE WALI POEM TOU SUNAO" *sighs* :P

    Hahahahahahahaha I lovedddddddd the video :D and seriously the sing-song tune that they have is gonna make everyone forget the real tune :P

    ReplyDelete