October 8, 2011

Birthday Week and Prelims :(

So it's been a really long day.. I have my prelims from Monday and I'm doing absolutely nothing about it. A part of me is scared, because I haven't studied a thing (okay a little bit, maybe) but there's this HUGE chunk of portion left, but I just don't want to do anything about it. With the blink of an eye my Semester 5 University exams are going to be here and I don't wanna feel the same way that I'm doing now. A.M. says I'll flunk, rude boy! :( ... He hasn't even been speaking to me enough, and whenever he does, he pisses me off, coz he's in a rush to hang up! Ugh :( ..

It had been a while since I met my bestie, so thought I'd do that. Went to her hostel, met her friends and watched her dance. Well her college fest is happening in two days and she's performing and I'M SO PROUD OF HER! She's never really performed on stage and she's doing it now... Couldn't be happier. It's a couple dance and she's had sleepless nights and everyone's really working hard. She oh-so-wanted me to be there when she dances, but my college thinks it's a great time to bestow the prelims ka bhoj on us poor students :(, so I thought I'll go see before she performs. Last night she gave me a call and I'm sure she was going through a rough time. A lot of crying happened. So ya that's why I met her today and we had a blast :D.. I think her friends are pretty immature though, keep fighting over silly issues and then trouble her and all that, so they got a dose of my bad side too :P .. Was fun *evil smile*. Oh and I danced with her, after a really long time :D ...

A.M. threw a lot of tantrums today and I was irritated to the extent that I bad-mouthed him. :/ .. But the good part was, he met me and I was super super super happy ;) :D .. Girls have their way, so true! :D .. Had a great time with him and finally reached home around 4 p.m.  Tired, exhausted and out of energy and as soon as I thought I'll study, pretty much slept off. And now here I am, doing what I do best (or so I think)- Blogging :P ... Oh and I'm in LOVE with LANDMARK and the SALE and super offers.... I bought 3 books for the price of 2. Ever since Blogadda had given out the book, Bombay Duck Is  A Fish for review, I'd wanted it. But I didn't get it :( .. SO I went out and bought it :D .. Along with Oh Shit! Not Again and Dan Brown's- The Lost Symbol. Although I'd read it, Mom wanted it, so we took it. Today A.M. got me two books too, so I'm like super excited. He said he'd gift it to me on my b'day :D ... Ohhh yeaahh my b'days coming (14th Oct, mentioning it so I receive a few wishes, I'm SELFISH like that... hehe :P), but because of these prelims, I can't celebrate :( ... But the good part is, it's a holiday :D .. For what, I don't know :P ... I have such a huge wishlist, and people are going under-cover now :P .. Hahaha!

Anyway, all in today was wasted, except meeting A.M. and J. I hope the padhai seriousness catches onto me tomorrow, so I can score well in my prelims. 

Oh and I wanna thank you Akila, Spaceman Spiff, The life-a-holic, Bubbles, Gunal and Ankur for following my blog.... Sachi sachi :D ...


Well that's it for now, looks like I'm gonna be sleeping like Kumbhakaran tonight, with the new bed, mattress and pillows that has just come in... Awww the pillows are super-soft man... and the mattress is so cozy aaaaaaaaanddddddd zzzzzzzzz. ...  Goodnight peeps! ;)

:)

12 comments:

  1. Loved the way you have decorated your blog :) I adore someone who keeps me hooked with simple yet expressive writing. Nice read, Girl !

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stranger- awww that's really sweet yaar... thank you very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha today was probably my worst day as well..!!But in an even worse way than yours. You atleast had meeting you best friend as a highlight, I didn't have even that :(!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @the life-a-holic... ummm *HUGS* ... What happened? Well the day's done now.. Hope you have a better day :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well probs with my guy!! As of now it is still going on bad.. Hoping it will be better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Oh SHit Not Again" made me want to bang my head against a wall and yell "Oh shit why why why!!!"
    And why thank you and all? Bleddy formality!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Spaceman Spiff- Haila is it bad? I didn't even start reading it :( .. Cheeee nasham :/ ... Arre no bleddy formality.. just bleddy happy to see you here :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is bad in the sense it's poorly edited. The story as such isn't half bad, but it's been written badly. I wouldn't blame the author. The publishers should've paid more attention. Let me know what you think when you read it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah well once I read it, I'll definitely tell you what I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I missed your birthday:(
    But still, here goes..

    Happy birthday to you!! God bless and have a wonderful year sweetie:)

    And the rest of the post, I'm too late to comment on any of it for it's history by now... Sorry-_-

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww thank you... and that's okay PEEVEE :D

    ReplyDelete