So the twitter addiction’s finally caught on to me.. I was one of those crazy little chics who thought twitter was lame till a week back… In fact if twitter had to give away an award for the MOST inactive person, it would HAVE to be me.. But now, a lot of my blogger friends are there so I guess that makes me tweet tweet all the time.. And I’m actually loving it.. =)
So the post here is about 2 amazing people… Well some of you might know them, and to the others, MAIN HOON NA for the intro … :D … being a South Indian, I find Mallu’s and Tamilians very easily… I could be a southie magnet to say the least… Okay so I’m talking about Superrrnickkk and Akila.. Two absolutely witty, humorous, down to earth and lovable friends… Ohh crap I can’t even seem to find the right words .. So well here goes...
What do I tell you about Akila? Well I’ve known her before blogging, because she’s a friend of one of my very very good friends… Oh and she's a Tamilian.. And now I can proudly say she’s one of the AWESOME-ST people I’ve ever come across… :D ..She is like this sutli bomb during the diwali time.. *winks* hehe… She’s a total all-rounder… She writes extremely well… Can spin stories, poems or anything random and still keep you engrossed… She sings beautifully (haven’t heard her sing yet, but I know so because of that friend) … She’s got immense knowledge about music… She is a classical dancer with such grace…OMG :O … She can also draw and that’s something I’ve just realized… Oh and she is superb at photography.. Clicks amazing pictures and I have literally begged her to click me sometime.. hehe :P … Trust me you guys get to know her, she’s always going to be around.. except when it’s shloka time :( :P bwaaahahahaa no excuses Aki ;) ... So I thought it was high time she got awarded, and who better than the gret gretat ... umm ahem humble ME :P ... Here's presenting the "Kreativ Blogger Award" .. You know you're goddamn good... And I love you ... Go check her out at Through My Eyes ... ♥ :D
Next is my new-found Mallu friend Superrrnickkk.. He is a complete time pass guy, adorable from the time you get acquainted with him.. When I saw his name, I jumped with joy, thinking he’s a mallu actor… shyaaa *sheer disappointment*, when I realize I was wrong .. LOL .. But he’s got all the airs of an actor, in a good way though.. His name superrrnickkk is perfect coz he’s absolutely sooooooooppppperrrrrr macha :D … He writes really well and the best part is he can cook.. I mean a man who can cook to me symbolizes someone who’s hardworking and patient and caring.. haha my personal opinion :P.. He could be totally opposite of all this... He’s got humor running through his veins and knows the right thing to say at the right time.. In this short span of time, I've always felt, he’s quite a sensitive and emotional guy, but just doesn't let it out… He keeps it all with himself… Deep eh? :P Ohh and he’s also good at photography… I like his blog and Ifind it really nice so I give the "Adorable Blog Award" ... Go check him out at The Devil's Workshop :D
Also since I’m giving away awards, I’d like to mention Peevee, Arjit and Red Handed… These guys are brilliant.. They write crazy, straight from the heart, honest stuff.. Still getting to know them, but since I’m a big-time follower I’d like to give them all “The Versatile Blogger Award.”
They deserve it. If you haven’t checked them out, go quick. You’ll fall in love with them :D ... Okay so that’s it for now … Love you all… I gotta sleep… Goodnight :)



Thanks a bunch babes!!
ReplyDeleteThat was soooooo sweet f u!
Nd Akila and Superrrnickkk might me finding it difficult to keep thr foot firmly on the ground now. Hehehe. Why blame them, when u wrods were sooo cute!
I should be given the most inactive award!!! I have no idea why I have even created that id!! :P
ReplyDeleteI was too a lazy and inactive twitter person two weeks ago. But now Thanks to my super awesome Blogger pals like Komal, Daniyal Tweeeting is FUN!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the awarded people.
:) hahaha prithvi will be dancing in his superhero chaddi after reading this and akila, is an amazing photographer :)
ReplyDeletei love red and pv's style and arijit :D his blog is called a virgin's blog :D that's not bad either :D
and he will kill me after reading this comment...
CREATIVE AWARD?? ME?? WOMAN! do you realise how prestigious this award is?? MISS UNIVERSE stand a chance against this one!!!
ReplyDelete"muah! muah! muah!" (In 3 angular directions) :P
"sniff...!! I...I...I am unable to recover from this shock...(wiping my tears off my cheeks 'gracefully')...
I thank my mom for giving birth to me and bringing me into this beautiful world full of love...and yelling at me for being a pain in her ass"
"I thank my dad for pampering me with all the items i have ever dreamt of in my life....and breaking them to pieces for wasting my time on them"
But I sincerely thank Shreya Zachariah...an angel (raaapchik item to be exact) who has been dropped by God (along with the creative award). She has been there for me during my times of absolutely shitty posts and emotional ones. Sniff..a true frd... Shreya...this award is for you my love...(if u give me more such kinds of awards that is!)..." :D
THIS ONE IS FOR YOU...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO :)
Aaawwww.
ReplyDeleteI like southies too, being one myself :)
Hahaha.
Such a sweet post. I <3 twitter, so addictive. :P
Aw, man. Sweet. Indeed, sweet. Thank you much. =)
ReplyDelete*doing the duck dance*
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much love!!!:D
And Prithvi!! Where Art Thou? Come give your speechy like Akila:D
Congrats guys!:)
@Red- you're totally welcome... and yes they've lost it... not like they were sane, but yes now they're singing HR songs :P
ReplyDelete@the life-a-holic- Out of peer pressure and some hype?
@HBL- I know tweeting happened coz of some amazing bloggers and pa para pa pa m lovin it :D
@Chintan- Hhaaha Arjit is a crazy guy man... As for Peevee and red.. yes yes we need to shout it out :D .. Prithvi isn't dancing.. he lost that chaddi.. aah now he's wearing a cap and holding a mike in a weird position and going all oooooo :P
@Akila- *meri aankhon mein aansu aa gaye* :P ... Kya speech tha.. waah waah Kudos girl :P ... and you're freaking creative babe... So keep going.. Now gimme a treat okay... hahaha love you loadsaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D
@Sonshu- You're a southie too? Shit that came as a major surprise :) .. Tweet tweet Sonshu ;)
@Arjit- I see you're a lazy bum! By the way you're welcome :D
@PeeVee- Trademark, really? :P .. ahemm I'll join you in that dance.. hehe... you're totally welcome babe... you deserved it da.. Prithvi is a lazy lazy guy :P ..
well... am late.. true.. am lazy.. false.. what can I say da.. thank you seems so small and simple to express my mind out now..!!
ReplyDeletewell.. read this :)
http://thedevilsworkshop-nick.blogspot.com/2011/10/confused-soul-anyone.html
thats Thank you.. the devil's style..!!
P.S : I dont wear a chaddi type costume.. I am more like wolverine from the movies..!!!
@Prithvi- I thought you'd disappeared :P .. And I'd have to search for a detective...but you're back :D .. Oh and you wrote me a post... you're so so amazing...thank thank you da *tears of joy* :D ... Ohh and I thought you were Tarzan :P
ReplyDeletehey,
ReplyDeleteyes i missed the last 2 posts :( em sholly
congrats to all the winners
lolz i can exactly remember the feeling when i got one :P :)
thanks again for that one and devils workshop is gr8 :P :)
i follow him..!
tc
Congrats on the award!!!! And yay for getting on Twitter!! I just love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88
@Suvaiba- Awww its okay love... been my regular ranting .. :P .. And c'mon you don't have to thank me... and yes his blog is amazing :D
ReplyDelete@Bonnie- I know I love it too.. and hey your blog is chic..thanks for dropping by! :)
awww that's so sweet :D and i love your blog template... awesome :D
ReplyDelete