October 19, 2011

Time Pass


Time has passed.
Enough time to see clearly.
To see the beauty in loss.
In what is left behind.
And how the rest is gone.

When something you love is taken away from you unceremoniously, when it becomes painful to think.
Stop for a while.

Time will show you that pain fades. 
It gives way to space.
In your mind.
Space to love more things.
Space to think.
Space to see the beauty in what is left behind.

If you want to see something clearly, you have to move away from it.
And sometimes, you need to not see it anymore.
****************

P.S. Sorry couldn't come up with a good title... :P

17 comments:

  1. Niceee one. Not your best, but still a nice one :)
    I like the last two lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last two lines. Very true. One knows the true value of something or someone only when distance plays its role.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonshu- It was totally random. More out of boredom. I promise the next post would be better. Thank you for the honesty :)

    @The life-a-holic- thank you !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU SHOULD BE SORRY! Such a reaistic and honest post and u screw it up with such title! YOU SURE ARE LAZY! :D

    what you wrote in here..I second every word of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...!
    wow well for me these two are some kinda magic words
    TIME PASS :P lolz
    and you have captured it beautifully..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked it.. Nicely written.. Short sweet yet very beautifully phrased lines...!! The title sounded as a fun read.. But this was deep...!! True with what Akila said.. You should have come up with a better title.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Akila- Aaah I AM SORRY .. Just couldn't come up with anything...lol :P .. Lazy!! Yes you CAN call me that ;)

    @suvaiba- hahah Time Pass, that's the only thing I do in life :P .. hehe thanks sweetz :)

    @Supernick- Awww thanks :) .. LOl fun read turned into a "holy, this wasn't funny" moment? :P .. Next time I will come up with something better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time heals the pain :)
    Lovely poem. I love the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing poem!
    *whistles, then shys away* :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time has the ability to destroy what you love and then make you strong enough to live with the pain till it becomes just another memory.

    Loved this one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely <3

    Time really doesn't heal the pain :) we just become immune to it and if we really try hard to be honest to ourselves and think abt it, the pain is still there and with the same intensity so saying that we get over things in my opinion is like lying to urself


    P.S The title totally clashes with ur post :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. @PhilO- aww thank you :)

    @The Updater- *whistles back coz you shyed away* :P .. haha.. thanks :)

    @Red- Well said..so true girl! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Aliza- LOl your comment wasn't crappy..my title was :P .. Well yes we do grow immune to it, but after a while we stop thinking about things...we don't let things affect us much... maybe we grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. You write lovely poetry.
    I can really relate to it.
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks PurpleMist.. long time since I saw you around :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. But the pain will remain... Only, it'll turn into pin pricks..

    ReplyDelete