October 25, 2011

That's Soooo Meeeeeee!!!!!




So I have an AboutMe page on my blog, but I guess that didn’t suffice the curiosity of Mr. Superrrnickkk and many others who’ve wanted to know a little more about myself.. Oh btw this is my first blog award, and I'm so happy to get it from someone like Prithvi. Thank you so much da.. When Prithvi said, it took him 3.5 hours to pen down stuff about him, I didn't believe that, but I’ve understood that it’s quite a herculean task. There’s so much I know about myself, but still I don't know from where to begin and where to end. But I’m still giving it a shot.. And since he hasn’t given me any specifics on how much he wants to know, I’m not keeping a limit. So for all those who have the patience and WANT TO know more about me, you can keep reading. For the others, oopps sorry I wasted 33 precious seconds of your life :/ .. You can cay on :) …

1. I’m a 5 feet 4 inches unattractive weirdo. But boss height pe mat jao (Complan did not do me any good!), the best surprises come in small packages :P .. People say I have to look up to them for things, but I believe it’s their loss, because they’ll always have to bow their head in respect, when they see me.. Hehehe :P (Don’t confuse this with attitude)..

2. I'm a person with versatility as my best trait. No two people know me as the same kind of girl. I come across as funny to some, irritating to others; cool to yet another class and maybe a freak to the rest.

3. I’m naughty, lazy, outspoken, broad-minded, confident, bold and straightforward. I can go to any extent to set my point right. And, I love being pampered :D

4. I have a habit of looking elsewhere (at times), while listening to people, but that DOESN’T mean I’m not listening.  It’s just that I’ve probably spotted something that I don’t want to miss.

5. The little things in life make me happy. If you want to impress me, it’s the effort and feelings involved that counts and nothing else.

6. I love walking barefoot on the grass and in beaches, getting wet in the rains, annoying Mom, laughing for no apparent reason, feeling guilty, when it’s not my fault, hanging out with friends, going on a drive etc.

7. I’m passionate about DANCING. I’m a trained classical dancer in Bharata Natyam. I also love Salsa and Bollywood.

8.STATUTORY WARNING: I’m very moody, stubborn and short-tempered. I get upset often, but only close friends have seen me crying. When I say I’M FINE, it means I AM and further questions piss me off.

9. Being the only child, I can be termed as a spoilt brat :D .. 

10. I’m impulsive and a little unhinged. Mostly shy with some people but I have an unpredictable streak. I rejoice in tender moments but I’m often happiest being forced into submission.

11. I feel truly blessed on being one of the most colorful and quirky character of God’s playwright. I follow a simple rule- “I FORGIVE, BUT I DO NOT FORGET.”

12. Oh yes, I DEFINITELY need lessons in embarrassment management. I could slap you for misbehaving.

13. Babies are my biggest distraction. I absolutely adore them, but if they’re crying, you won’t find me anywhere close to them.

14. I can do anything for my family and friends. They mean the world to me. If you’re a good friend, you know you can count on me, I’ll always be around.

15. I’m not patient with strangers I don’t like, because I haven’t opened a LONELY HEART’S CLUB.

16. I've always secret;y wanted to be an Actress, but weighty issues. Might just get cast in A southie movie :P

17. Lastly, I can't cook, but love food.. I'm a complete foodie :D

So umm I guess that’s too much information for you guys to digest. Phew I actually wrote so much?? Crap, I guess I’m terribly jobless. Hahah so I guess I’ll leave you with this.

“I crave for success and I’m determined to make it BIG.. If I win, I’ll be a prodigy. If I lose…well, you always come across freaks who say they’ll rule the world.” 

Adios people!
:)

17 comments:

  1. Will post when ii log in from my system.. Jus commenting to say... Am first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wait.. In case you disqualify me that am not commenting here I am.. Dropping a PROPER comment..!! Buwahahaha :D

    well now you know huh that writin about oneself can be hard...!!

    Quite same on some points.. Can't stand kids except my niece and nephews (at times them too ) don't care what ppl think... Well.. Hi5 da...!!

    Welcome to the nautanki club..!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with points 4,5,6 and 11, especially 11!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award!
    I agree with #4. I can't concentrate on what a person is saying if am looking into their eyes... so I always look elsewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on your awards, these are great facts about yourself! i love number 13, i am the same way although i have children ;-) but they are VERY well behaved.
    thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back soon!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahaha! :D :D :D :D secretly an actress eh? ;)

    and omg!! its like you are so much like me!!! when i was reading the 1st few lines, i was like seriously?!!! she's soooo much like me!!!!
    and you ain't that fat! i saw your FB dp sometime back ;) ..
    and i couldn't agree more on 'forgive but don't forget' ;) .. the evil satisfaction you get from not 'forgetting'.. ;) :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow :) thats great and btw congrats :)
    we have indeed a lot of similarities..!
    mood swings
    versitality
    bold, straight forwatd .. proving your point and much much moreeeee....! :))
    take care
    and yep
    HAPPY DIWALI :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. hhehehe arent u just tooo cute to be real?
    :D
    Ur height is perfect..kisne short bulaya!!USKI TOHHHHHHH!!

    Congratulations on the award. keep DANCING :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. u didn't tell about your VODKA Shots.....hehehe!!! happy diwali have gr8 time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are a beautiful person because you are very honest regarding who you really are... i love you for that... we may not be always in the good mood but that does not mean that we have no good heart, sometimes we just need to release the stress in ourlives in different and sometimes outrageous way!!! loved your blog... following you now... hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!!



    http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com

    ENTER MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY! WIN A SATCHEL AND FABULOUS ACCESSORIES! HERE'S THE LINK--> http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/2011/09/september-october-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on the award :)

    I love the quote you have posted :)

    Nice to know about you :) I guess every girl is moody :P And we all love being pampered :D

    Post your dance videos sometime :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Prithvi- yayiee your first..haha ;P . we are gonna be nautanki's forever :P ..

    @The life-a-holic- we have so many similarities

    @The GirlAtFirstAvenue- HIGH-5 :D ..

    @CotoonCandy Ink- Ooopsssyy you have kids? OMG you look sooo young :) .. and I'm sure your kids are as adorable as you :D

    @Viya- I told you, we are like soul sisters :D .. hehe...annddd sssssshhhh abt d actress part :P ..

    @Suvaiba- woohoo I guess we rock..totally..and happy diwali :D

    @Red-awww thanks... *jiggly dance* heheh you're sooo sweet! Thank you.. And I know mujhe short bulaya toh I'll put you aage :P .. hehe..thanks :D

    @Gunal- I like vodka, but I'm not an alcoholic. I don't drink, I just try stuff :)

    @Dina-aww this was such a sweet comment..you made my day! and thank you for all those kind words and for following.. a person who's got a pure heart can only talk good about others, so you're a gem :)

    @PhilO-Hahah if I post my videos, Mallika Sherawat would have to run for her money :P .. Heheh... thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i didnt mean that u are alcoholic....i just guessed the word VODKA must be impressed u and u might be tried also for fun... i was asking about that exp...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes we do! We so should get along a lot more often!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @the life-a-holic- Oh yes I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOU. TOTALLY. DESERVE. IT. <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. aww Ezazi...thank you so much..love you :* ♥

    ReplyDelete