November 17, 2011

Ego


Okay so here I am, shamelessly blogging when my exam is just a day away. Well I had this strong urge to write and so I am typing away to glory.

Firstly I’m really sad, no one’s mailed me any posts and I’m wondering what to do now! Not fair not fair! :/ … I keep checking my mails but zero.. 

*Katti with you people* … 

This is quite disappointing really so I thought I should post something myself :) .. Aaaah this is so random!
*************************

There is something about yourself that you don't know. 
Something that you will deny even exists, until it's too late to do anything about it. 
It's the only reason you get up in the morning. 
The only reason you suffer the shitty puss, the blood, the sweat and the tears. 
This is because you want people to know how good, attractive, generous, funny, wild and clever you really are. Fear or revere me, but please, think I'm special. 
We share an addiction. We're approval junkies. 
We're all in it for the slap on the back and the gold watch. 
The hip-hip-hoo-fuckin' rah. Look at the clever boy with the badge, polishing his trophy. 
Shine on you crazy diamond, because we're just monkeys wrapped in suits, begging for the approval of others.

*************************

P.S. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed that I do get a good response…. Mail people…please :D .. 
Okay so I can’t actually be Katti, coz I love you guys too much..  so it’s *Batti* time.. hahah :D .. 

13 comments:

  1. da.. i am working on something for you.. but i am not sure how its gonna come out.. funny or serious stuff.. am confused.. so kindly thoda patience rakiye n wait kijiyae :)

    nice one this one.. and i totally get it how one's mind starts bubbling with ideas when exams are just up..!!
    best of luck.. god bless..!!

    P.S : poyee padikidaa..!! avalde oru creativity porate veran kanda samayam :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey
    aww baby i second nick... time lagega em working on it il give/mail u on the 19th .. dnt worry
    and katty mat karna warna mera kya hoga:P
    Lolz..!
    study hard..!
    all the best
    tc

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha love this random post :P
    I know how you feel, I get the urge to write at the WORST times. But writing is so much more fun than studying, so who can blame us?

    I wasn't mentioned in your previous post, but can I still write a guest post? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mera mind has so so many ideas, so many things to write on but whenever I open Word or sit with paper and pen, I go blank! :O
    But, I am gonna do it soon! Katti mat kar re! :(
    This one, needless to say is great! :D
    And, All the Best! :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time is of essence!!1 Bahut time chahiye beta! Bahut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahhaa. See I was a good girl and sent it on time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katti nai toh BATTI? Hahahaha.
    I will mail you. 21st tak! :D
    Good girl hoo mai :)
    Jaa padhai karr. -.-

    And, not a bad post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the random writeup was gud ah...creativity often wakes in the midst of terrible exam hours...alll the best!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. And shine on you is the beautifulest song. I love Floyd. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nick- Da don't be confused..it's totally up to you.. and I really want you to come up with something.. :)

    @Suvaiba- heheh okie :D

    @Purplemist- I'm sorry I didn't mention you.. :/ but thank you for sending in your entry...I absolutely loved it :)

    @Anu- I know thoda tough kar diya hai maine.. but c'mon you'll be great..and thank you :)

    @Red- Edi mangiiii tujhe toh main time nahi dungi.. Jaa ukhaad le jo ukhaadna hai :P

    @Sonshu- thanks for sending your post :)

    @Crystal- Yeah ok I'm on batti terms with people now... and waiting.. :)

    @PhilO- Done. Wow :)

    @The Madrasi- Thank you for dropping by and wishing me.. Might I say you got a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah so em mailing ya go and check it as promised on the 19th ..!:)
    gonna reach you in 5 mins..!
    study well..!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry sorry!!!..
    Check mail..
    Hope you're exams are goin on well :)

    ReplyDelete