November 30, 2011

Guest Post- My bestie Nick :D


Aaahhh so the guest posts come to an end, and the final one shouldn't be less than special...So it is from none other than my pyaara dulaara bestie Superrrnickkk aka Prithvi :D .. He’s my best dost on Blogger and I’m nothing short of proud to say that .. An absolute charmer and funny guy… Can go on talking … He’s the Challi king (PJ king) and well I’m the queen and he sooooo can’t defeat me… you know coz I’m super duper awesomely amazing sweet cute girl :D .. Aheeemmm oopss I have to introduce him na? :P .. Ok well he said he wanted a ROCKSTAR intro .. so ya here goes :P .. he’s like a rockstar only.. loud, noisy, mad, acting devdas types, attention seeker fellow :P .. hahaha .. ok not actually.. He’s actually an amazing guy… Super cute, super sweet and clicks fattang pics and writes in an even more fattang way :D … Full on nautanki … Ohh geeeeeeeerrrrrlllllllsssssss this fellow here is SINGLE, ready to absent-mindedly mingle, so give him a chance, you won’t regret it. :P .. Dekh I'm doing so much for you ;)

I feel blessed to have him as my dost … He’s absolutely genuine and that’s what I like about him.. Can get along well with anyone and has no attitude problems.. Well as I’ve mentioned earlier, I was too attracted to his name, coz it’s the name of a Mallu actor.. But hamara itna naseeb kaha ke the real Prithvi will be here :P .. soo anyway I've to manage with him.. LOl so I’ve said too much… You should get to know him better, you'll love it... trust me! :)

Well I thought he’d write me a funny post (his genre) but this was a serious read… Sooo unlike him.. Oh and this is his first guest-post, so I'm as excited as he is... soo keep going people… :D
**************************************

Many a times when I think about this incident I wonder if it really happened. But then they say truth at times can be stranger than fiction. True. Truth sometimes is indeed stranger than fiction but if you have to believe it, then I feel something like this should happen to you.

This happened last week. And trust me I have been trying to forget this since the night it happened.

I was visiting Bangalore in search of a project and nothing really was happening. I had been running around a lot for the past few days. I really needed to unwind myself as I couldn’t think straight at all. It was a long and bad week. My exams were coming up and I was in no mood to study. That weekend my friends were throwing up a party. The party lasted all night long and I bottled more than I could handle. It was late at 3 when my friend and I decided to take a walk, since we were in no mood to sleep. The roads were deserted and quite peaceful. It seemed he was having a bad week as well. While we were walking on the road, we saw a bike coming towards us... It was wobbling and was almost about to hit me, when my friend pulled me to the side. The bike went straight and hit the stone pole.

We ran towards it and saw the rider bleeding… he was withering in pain.. He wasn’t wearing a helmet and the head had impacted right into the pole. Covered in the pool of his blood he was signaling for help. My friend and I pulled him from beneath the bike which was crushing him. He was mumbling words in pain that we could hardly understand.. We had to take him to the hospital but were afraid if cops would come after us. We weren’t ready for that. We panicked. So we did something that we shouldn’t have done. We ran away from the scene before anybody saw us. On our way back I saw an old coin box from where I dialed 108 (Emergency medical line) directing the accident and hung up.
Next day morning we heard that the man couldn’t make it. By the time the ambulance arrived, he died. The hit on the head had led to severe bleeding and since it was late at night there was nobody to help him either. My friend and I had decided never talk about it.

To anyone ever.

I packed my bags and immediately left back to Mysore.

I couldn’t sleep that night, or the next night. I couldn’t stop thinking about the man’s face covered in blood. My conscience kept pricking me. If only I had helped. I was tired. I smoked almost a pack of cigarettes and yet I couldn’t manage to get some sleep. I unpacked my bag and saw some blood stain on my shirt. I immediately put it to wash. I was tired and I really wanted to sleep. I went to the chemist and bought some cough syrup and gulped the entire bottle hoping to sleep. I dint realize when I slept off. But it started turning worse. All I could dream about was about that night. I saw him struggling there on the road, asking for my help and how I stood there and watched it. I remember an old woman watching us from the corner of the road in the dream when we ran.

I got up in a shock. Had somebody seen us that night?? I checked my phone to see a message from my friend asking me if I was sure nobody saw us that night. I felt a shiver run through my body. I tried calling him back but he was not picking the call. I totally lost my mind. I couldn’t think straight. That was when I saw it. The blood stains. I thought they were cleaned up but they were still there.



The next day again I had the same dream. This time the old lady clearly pointed out at my shirt. Those stains. I woke up in the middle of the night and started to wash them off. BUT THEY JUST WOULDN’T GO. Next day I brought some bleach and tried even hot water wash and still those stains looked fresh. I couldn’t believe this was happening to me. I was losing my mind. I decided to dispose the shirt off. I dint want any of this. I decided that I would throw it off at night in the local thrash can.

That night I saw that dream again. The old woman spoke to me. She said that there is no escaping from this, pointing towards the blood stain. She said something terrible was on my way. I got up almost screaming. I couldn’t wait any longer. I picked up the shirt. Wrapped it with 3 different newspapers and then put it in a cover. I went out to throw it but then it struck me that instead of throwing it away, I should burn it up. I had forgotten to bring my lighter. I started walking back when I saw an old abandoned shop at the corner. I thought maybe I could ask or buy a match box instead of walking all the way back. I went there and saw an old man sitting there. I asked him if he had a match box to which he said no. I asked him if I could borrow his to which he again nodded his head saying no. I was about to turn and walk back when I heard somebody call me. I turned around and I couldn’t believe my eyes. The old lady was standing there. Right in front of me. I was going numb. That was the last thing I remember before I fainted.



When I woke up, I saw the old man in the corner and the lady sitting right next to me. She was trying to tell something to the old man but I couldn’t hear a word. I couldn’t hear anything. Not a sound. It was like emptiness all around me. I got up panicked. The old woman did not say a word. She instead pointed towards my package. She walked towards me and softly said, “There is no walking away from this, I told you something terrible was on your way.” She smiled and her smile sent another wave of shiver throughout my body. Then she turned around and walked towards another corner. I wanted to ask what was happening?? I wanted to ask how was she doing this?? I wanted to scream out that I was sorry and if only she could let me live in Peace. But her voice echoed inside me. There was no running away from this. The blood on my shirt wouldn’t let me. She walked back to me and this time she was holding something in her hand. That moment I knew. I closed my eyes and waited for it to strike me. And it did.

I heard a soft voice singing to me.

“Washing powder Nirma, Washing powder Nirma.. Doodh si safedi.. Nirma se aayi.. sabki pasand Nirma.”

I opened my eyes to see the lady had my shirt spotless clean. She smiled back and handed me my package.

I got up and thanked her eternally. But I did what I had to do. The right thing. I bought two packets of Nirma and the heaven’s blessed me with a blue bucket too..!! FREE FREE FREE..!!!

Now no matter how stained my clothes get. I will never lose my sleep over it..!! Thanks to Nirma and the blue bucket.

That’s the end of it folks.. Next time when you have a stain tormenting you. And you are losing your sleep over it. Don’t wait for the old lady to intervene. Be a man. Do the right the thing.
Cheers..!!!

*Singing.. Hemaaaa.. rekhaaaa… jayaaa aur sushmaaaa.. sabki pasand nirmaaaaaa*

**************************************

Heheheheheh so you fell for it right?  Really??? OMG .. hahaha ahem tch tch Facepalm :P .... Hope you guys liked this as much as I did! :D

20 comments:

  1. WAH WAH KYA LIKHA HAIN..!! KYA LIKHA HAIN..!! Arey Confused Soul.. Kaun hain yeh sona munda..?? thoda aur likhna tha..!!! Sun ne ko jee taras gaya..!!! :D :D I feel you have under written the sheer awsomeness of this mind blowing extra chocolaty sweet and sexy guy..!! hope you are not jealous of him.. Challi queen..!!! :P

    Buwahahahhahaahahahhahahahahaha :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! Such a face palm. I swear. I was like SO FREAKING Worried by the end of it, it was like so real. OMG. Except the old lady, that was sort of unrealistic and somethings did seem like so movieish but I fell for it anyway.

    WASHING POWDER NIRMA! God. Coolest thing. What a lovely end to the guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonshu : thank u so much...!!! Am delighted that you liked and enjoyed the post..!! Even i felt that the old lady was a bit too filmy.. Wanted to edit her as well.. But blame it on the exams.. Mind was totally blocked..!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahaha! Oh My God. Quite a story teller.. what a good job man! Hats off!
    And CS, I went through all the guest posts and I especially looved Anu's :D You're on fire man .. these guest poss are too cute. :D
    When will you get back to writing though?
    and sorry I couldn't comment on the older posts.. :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. tareef pe tareef pe tareef
    or kinni karoo tareef
    nickkcy u to rock kar diya
    i am SPEECHLESS meaing jab bolty band ho jaty hai :P
    :) this awesome and blossom and awesome
    u get the point :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Suvaiba : arey kya karu.. Main cheez bada hoon mast mast :D:D thanks a lot Soooooooooo... Itna dil daar taareef toh sunny paaji ne bhi nahi kiya hoga apne dhai kilo wale haat ka :D Kush kar diya...!! Thanks a lot yaar...!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Crystal : well... Thank you so much crystal...!! Am glad you liked this...!! Though I had people liking it.. I now am feeling better.. :)
    and since am on a roll and hyper excited to see al nice comments.. I ll reply on behalf of CS as well.. ''Oh Crystal.. That's ok.. No problem..!! Isn't this post a sooper dooper one... Visit his blog too.. Okie ?? No don't nod head.. Go right now...!!'' hehehehe :p :D
    wel.. I am supposed to be last installment in the 1st season of guest post.. Lets hope she starts writing soon..!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @the beginning i feared it to be a true story...
    hehe..the ambassador of nirma did a great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon- Now I'm wondering ... umm shya identity reveal karna tha na yaar... :D .. I have a strong feeling ur nick only... stupid would wanna praise himself like this :P

    @Crystal- you don't have to comment babe... its okie .. and thanks again for that awesome post :)

    @Su, SOnshu and Madrasi- you see his awesome writing skills come from his inspiration-me :P .. hahah he's gonna kill me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @madarsi : hey thanks a bunch...!!! And so true.. CS is my inspiration to write.. Check out my new post btw.. The title says it all..!!! :D:D:D hehehehe

    @CS : da.. No da.. Why wld I comment..?? I feel its some genuine anon...!d oblige to the persons request na.. :p:p

    buwahahahaahaha :D

    P.S. : arey let time come... I will give proper intro da.. Rocking ek dum.. Tu feel na kar... :)

    P.P.S : and just to refresh your memory... I once dedicated a whole post praising you.. Remember ??? Ahem...!!! :p :D hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Nick- ahemm.. Talking to yourself (anon) ha? :P .. lol itna load na le.. :P

    P.S. tera time kabhi nahi aayega..itna rockstar type intro i gv u na :D

    P.P.S. - beeti hui baaton ko kya yaad karna..jo hai ab hai :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Podee....!!! Sabar kar bache ;) sabar ka phal meeta hota hain..!! Aur intro mein bhi wazan zyaada hota hain :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol.. :P i've read this thing before but with tide.. :P :P inititally i thought it was a true story but when you brought up the old lady and the stain, i sooo knew it was one of those 'detergent powder' ending wala stories :P :P
    nicely written though! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haw! ullu banaya? Hmph!
    chal koi na, it'll do! :P :D :D
    Loved it to the core! totally gripping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally fell for it!!! But loved the way you hooked me till the end!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @working Bee : thank you so much...!!! I am very thrilled to know that you were so engrossed...!! :)

    @Panipuri lover : buwahahahaahaha...
    *singing* April fool banaya... Toh unko gussa aaya :D:D
    thanks yaar.. Glad you yenzaaied it :)

    @Viya : thenk you...!! The idea come over some storythat came up during our drinking session :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aah this was awesome! :D Enjoyed it and (of course) fell for it. :)

    Tay
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Totally fell for it :) Nick has been talking about this since when! And I was so eager to know what that happened. But you, stupid guy..you always need to bring a stupid twist :D Loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG..! Girl, I actually fell for this one! My heart had already started beating faster when you first mentioned that old lady! Gosh! Was I really scared?!

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Siddhartha- I didn't write it..Nick did.. and yes he has this writing style which could keep any one engrossed.. you fell for it?? *facepalm* :P

    ReplyDelete