November 28, 2011

Guest Post- Featuring My Chammak Challo, Anu :D


Anuranjani …. What do I tell you about this charming young lady, that you don’t already know? Well apparently one day, I got a new comment from her and I bounced back to her blog.. And gosh she was a Confused Soul too :P . … We instantly bonded and she’s like a full-on bindaas chori.. Gets crushes on random people and wonders if it’s love (I aint denying there is a possibility) :P .. Her write ups are really cute and she bonds with everyone… She’s a genuine soul, got no airs about her.. Is absolutely open to all and loves making friends.. She gets drunk and talks crap :P .. But still pagli hai.. I love her toooooo the core and she’s been off blogging for a while and I don’t like it…. Anu, if you’re reading, I MISS YOU BIG TIME, real real bad!! Please come back soon… Can’t wait to hear froem you!! Love yoo bahut bahut zyada…. :D..

Now she wrote me this piece and gosh I was at awe.. I absolutely loved it.. She calls me an awesome writer (her words, not mine!), but I think she's far more better than I am.. I think her best trait is that she expresses beautifully.. So read this awesome piece :) .. Oh btw one more thing she's only my chammak challo, I'll get jealous if you steal her from me.. hehehe :P

**************
My first guest post and I am so honored, Shreya! Thank you for asking me to do one. I couldn't come up with something good enough, since you are such an awesome writer and I wanted to do justice to your blog. 

ONE LAST TIME


I look back one last time,
Looking for a reason to stay.
Waiting for you to say something,
Something, anything that makes me believe that things are still the same.
But you have nothing to say, nothing at all,
Nothing to offer, except the remnants of the past,
Remnants that will slowly be washed away by the tide of time.
I turn away- very slowly- waiting for you to call out,
Once.  
I strain my ears, trying to listen to the unsaid, 
All I hear is silence.
I sit by the window,
Seeing the rain pouring and take a trip down the memory lane.
You are right here, carved and etched in every moment.
It all comes back- the way you smiled every time you looked at me,
The way we could talk for hours about everything, anything,
The way we could sit comfortably, deciphering each other's silences,
The way you would sing completely off-key and make me laugh till it hurt, till I almost cried,
The way you could brighten my worst days by just a phone call, 
The way you promised that I would never have to go through this life's journey all by myself.
Thinking about those moments brings a smile to my lips and a tear to my eye.
The smile fades away with a realization that all I am left of you are these memories
And the tears fall with the wasted dreams.
I am alone here, sitting on the curb of memory lane.
I sit here, wondering if all that was really real?
Was there really an "us"?
The tide is returning and it probably going to wash it all away-
Illusion or reality as if it never really existed.
There is something, still which can never be washed away,
Something which will remain completely untarnished by time,
Something that will never change
And that something is the hope I had when I looked back
One Last Time.


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. This touched my heart. I read it twice just to take it in.
    Great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh everyone's so talented. Awesomeness. I liked the last line. Emphasizes and makes the whole poem so much more lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blos has become some talent hub :P awww and the intro for anu is soo awesome ( mine was awesome too so thanks) and teh poem any baby you rock and i follow you so yeah i really adore the way you write <3 lotsa love to both the ladies that made my day/night :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. One last time. Sigh. You have a scent for great writers. :-) Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey.. me in hurry.. shall checkout ur space soon.. but anywys i made the ton followers a step closer.. cheers :D

    aJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully expressed... :) Good one..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasted dreams, sitting on the curb of memory lane...

    Great :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @all- yes, now that's a talented writer..

    @Sunil- heyy!! so good to see you...such a long time...wassup? :)

    @aJ- hey thanks a ton for following mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @SHREYA: EeeeeEEEeEeee!!! The Description! Baby, this is so cute! :*
    Thank You so much and darling YOU are AWESOME! :D :*

    @Rachna: Thank You! :)

    @Sonshu: Thank You so much! :D

    @Suvaiba: Aww.. you made my evening! ;)
    Thank You so much! :*
    *Hugs*

    @Zeba: Thanks! :)

    @Sunil: Thanks! :)

    @PhilO: Thanks! :D

    And SHREYA again: I love you so much and don't you worry, I am only your Chammak Challo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That last line.. My heart skipped a beat!! Seriously tremendously superb job!!!

    ReplyDelete