Those who don't know Suvaiba or as I fondly call her Su (don't
think ganda ganda) :P .. is an absolutely cute blogger.. Whenever I think of
her, I have this angelic face before me.. Not exaggerating boss.. She's this
cute little kiddo to me whom I absolutely adore.. She writes beautiful stuff
and she cares BIG time for her friends.. She always reads everything I write
and leaves a comment.. And those comments make me SOOOO HAPPPPPYYYYYY ... You
get the point na? :D .. And though she's a blogger friend, I connect with her
so well... I can't see her upset...She's just too sweet, and if you mess with
her, I WILL KILL YOU !! Sachi... Thanks Su for taking out the time and writing
this.. I loved reading it.. :)
So here's her entry-
***************************
THE LOSS OF HUGS AND KISSES ARE DUE
And I remember your rosy cheeks with sparkle in the eyes so
bright
Your little pony tails which swing to and fro in
delight
And I saw you in my sickness lean against
my frail shoulders
And with your broken words telling me that 'I WILL BE FINE'.
Your tiny hands carrying that glass filled with water
Accompanied with medicines of different color, shape and size.
And when I bled in my violent coughs
Your bringing the white cotton handkerchief .
And I remember your acting like a son rather than a daughter
to me
Of your insisting on my taking rest rather than cooking meals
that day
And how terribly after 7 years I craved for your father
The emptiness that came into existence on the day of your birth
While you took your first and your father his last
That day and its presence still creates the thunder of hatred in
me for you
And in my heart my secretly accepting you as the bad omen in my
life.
But today as I see, I see my lost husband in you
The love of a life partner and expectations very few
The care of a father and emotions of different hues
And when I see you take care of the kitchen
I recollect the memories of my angelic mother
And I regret, and remorse of how selfish I had been
The last 7 years how I deprived you of the love that you should have
received
The loss of hugs and kisses too
And I promise no matter how but I will fulfill the due.
This poem is dedicated to all the
single mothers and their daughter
who have their favorite pink dolls and
whose love for them is
unfathomable.

Wow. That was brilliant. A lovely dedication to single mothers. What a sweet thing. The poem conveyed such a beautiful message.
ReplyDeleteI love the imagery too.
@Suvaiba : Soooooooooo... :) kar mere Mann ko kiya tune.. Kya eesaaaraa...!!! :D:D Hahahahaha :D:D jokes apart.. Wel.. Madam tigresss... Too good da.. Nice concept...!!! :) this was a good one...!!!
ReplyDelete@CS: nice intro da.. I second every word u said.. An extremely sweet blogger with a heart of gold.. And that shows in her writing and her generous comments :):)
That.was.beautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. No other words to express it
ReplyDelete@confused- awwwwww baby, u made me more than happy
ReplyDeleteok imagine me like this big faced soft toy doll with this ball like nose
okay em not like that , but i lub ya <3 dher saara
u are the one who gave me the 1st award so i owe you more and more <3 cuteee pieee
<3
omg i feel like writing more :P <3
tc
sooooo loves uuuuu..!
#sonshu- aww thanks baby...! :) <3
ReplyDelete#mr devil- u boy , well i envy u coz u get these hot and sexy chicks and i dnt get handsome guys :P but anyways thenchuuu so much
#viya- thanks girly <3
#Life a holic- aww baby thankss <3
wad happend to my 2nd comment
ReplyDeleteanywayz
#sonshu- thanks girly <3
#mr devil- awww thanks boy,
#viya- thanks
#Life-a-Holic- thanks
awwww...such a beautiful post.. touched!!!!
ReplyDelete7 yrs of love deprived...those lines were beautiful!
I have nothing to say except that this is awesomeness! Sheer Awesomeness! :) :*
ReplyDeleteSuvaiba: Wow! :*